- 1 Eligibility and Important Details on MP Vyapam PAHUNT Application form 2017-
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Notification 2017 Online Apply
MP Vyapam Board is going to conduct the Entrance Exam of Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT) 2017. The Exam will be conducted at the various examination center across all over Madhya Pradesh State. The notification related to this Exam was available on the official page @ www.vyapam.nic.in Available in PDF file. So applicants download it and check his Eligibility Criteria for the Entrance Exam. After that, they can submit his Application form through the main portal of MP Vyapam by Online Mode. The Application form will be accepted before the Last date of application form.
Eligibility and Important Details on MP Vyapam PAHUNT Application form 2017-
- Board Name- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Exam Name- Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT) 2017
- Exam Type- Entrance
- Exam Level- State
- Course Offered- BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS
- Date of Exam- 18th June 2017
- Official page- www.vyapam.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam-
- Candidate must have passed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Bio with at least 50% Marks for Gen Category applicants and 40% marks for reserved category applicants.
- Applicant should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- The min age of applicants should be 17 years.
Application Fee– Gen/ OBC Category candidate have to pay Rs.600/- and reserved category applicants must have pay Rs.300/-. Then Rs.70/- will be deducted for Online MP Portal Vyapam.
How To apply for MP Vyapam PAHUNT Exam Application form 2017-
Interested applicants may fill his Application form via Online Mode. The MP Vyapam PAHUNT Online Application form will be started from May 2017 and will be accepted until June 2017.
Important Date of MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2017-
- Online Application form commencement starts- May 2017
- Closing Date of Application form- June 2017
- Entrance Exam Date- 18th June 2017
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Syllabus and Pattern 2017-
|Part||Name of Subject||Question||Marks|
|A||Physics + Chemistry||50+50=100||50+50=100|
|B||Zoology + Botany||50+50=100||50+50=100|
Admit Card & Result 2017-
Applicants those who submitted his Application form successfully they will shortly download his Admit Card. The Hall Ticket will be available before 10 days from the Exam. The Appeared Applicants in the Exam will also able to check his Result from the official page @ www.vyapam.nic.in
PAHUNT Exam date: June 18th, 2017