MP Vyapam PV&FT Admit Card 2017 Exam Schedule Previous Cut Off Download
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPEEB) has now uploaded the Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card on an official site of Vyapam. The examination is every year scheduled in the month of May. And this year too the exam is scheduled in the month of April of the year 2017. The Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Exam are going to be scheduled on 30th April 2017 at various centres of such as Bhopal, Indore, and Jabalpur city of Madhya Pradesh State. The exam will be conducted in the morning shift only. The candidates can also download the previous cutoff and can view the marks cutoff and can assume the marks to be obtained in the exam for the year 2017. Every year lakhs of candidates pursue the Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Exam and get qualified. Recently MPEEB had invited the candidates to apply online for the Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test and many of them had applied for the exam and currently, they are seeking for the admit card which will be available before 15 days of the exam commencement.
Brief Description about MPPEB PV-FT Entrance 2017
|Name of the Examination||Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test|
|MP Vyapam PVFT Exam Schedule||30th April 2017|
|Category||MPPEB PV&FT Admit Card|
|Official Web Page||www.vyapam.nic.in|
|Organisation Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
MP Vyapam PV & FT Admit Card 2017 Previous Cutoff (Gen OBC SC ST)
MP Vyapam is also called as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. This year lots of candidates have been enrolled for the Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test and candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration number. Candidates are suggested to carry their’s admit card before going to the centre. The candidates will not be allowed to seat in the examination hall without admit card so candidates are advised to carry their Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Exam Admit Card with them for the exam year 2017.
Method to Download PV & FT Admits Card 2017
- Candidates visit the site and download the MP Vyapam Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Exam Admit Card for the year 2017.
- Now see and click on the Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card link and download the file and save it.
- Now take print of Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test Admit Card.
Click me to get the call letter of MPPEB PVFT 2017 soon.
Exam Pattern/Syllabus for MP Vyapam PV&FT Exam 2017
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Question Type|
Multiple Choice Answer
|Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/General and Physical Chemistry)||50|
General & Physical Chemistry – Electronic configuration of elements (up to-Kr), de-Broglie relation, shapes of orbitals. Chemical Bond, Electrovalent, hybridization (sp), hydrogen bond, shapes of molecules (SERR theory), quantum numbers Aufbau principle, bond polarity, covalent and coordinate bonds, resonance, Constitution of the nucleus, Bohr’s atom model, Elements of VBT MOT, Structure of Atom.
- Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus, shear and bulk modulus, surface energy, kinetic theory of gases, gas laws, Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure, isothermal and adiabatic processes, the Mechanical equivalent of heat.
- The general relation between position and velocity, Unit and dimensions, dimensional analysis, S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, Uniform circular motion, Force and inertia. Conservation of momentum and energy. Static and kinetic friction, Newton’s Laws of motion.
- Potential energy, gravitational potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy. Escape velocity, the Potential energy of a spring, Work energy and power collisions, Acceleration due to gravity and its variation, Universal law of gravitation, geostationary satellites. Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum.
- Dispersion in prism, absorption and emission spectra. Wave nature of light, Interference, Young’s double slit experiment, refraction, total internal reflection, curved mirrors, Lenses, mirror and lens formulae Velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light. Reflection.
- Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance alternating currents, impedance and reactance growth and decay of current in L-R circuit, elementary idea of dynamo and transformer Electromagnetic induction induced emf, Faraday’s law.
- Electrostatic potential, Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, energy of a capacitor, dielectric constant, electric field and potential due to a point, capacitance, charge, dipole, dipole field, Gauss’s law in a simple geometrics, parallel plate and spherical capacitors in series and parallel.
Inorganic Chemistry – Chemical Periodicity- s, p, d and f-block elements, periodic Table, atomic and ionic radii valency, ionisation energy, electron affinity electronegativity, metallic character. Comparative study of elements, Comparative study of the following families of elements- alkali metals/Alkaline earth metals/Nitrogen family/Oxygen family/Halogens/Noble gases. Principles of metallurgical-operations-Furnaces, concentration, extraction, purification, metallurgies of Na, Al, Fe, Cu, Ag, Zn and Pb and their properties.
Organic – Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism structure and shapes of alkanes. Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives. Correlation of physical properties with structure properties and uses of haloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcohol and phenols. Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds.
Zoology – Connective Muscular, Skeletal and Nerve. Structure and Physiology of different organ systems of the human body. Skin, Digestive system, Respiratory system, Circulatory system, Structure and function of Animal tissues Epithelial, Histology of mammalian organs – Stomach, Intestine, Liver, Kidney, Lung, Testes and Ovary.
Biology – The structural organisation of cell, the cell theory. Nucleus Mitochondria, Chloroplast Endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi complex lysosome, microbodies microfilaments Ribosome’s, Centrioles and Plasmids, Difference between plant and animal cell. Division, cell cycle significance of mitosis and meiosis. Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Monohybrid, genetic code transcription, transcription and gene regulation. Structure reproduction and economic importance of viruses Mycoplasma, Bacteriophage, Light and Electron Microscopic view of the cell. Structure and functions of cell organelles, Eukaryotic Chromosome (Morphology) cell and plasma membrane.
To get more details about MPPEB PV&FT Previous Syllabus Please Click Here