- 1 MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Admissions 2017-18
- 1.1 MPPEB GNTST & PNST Eligibility 2017
- 1.1.1 Steps For MP GNTST & PNST Application Form 2017
- 126.96.36.199 Details of MP GNTST PNST Exam Pattern 2017
- 188.8.131.52 MP PNST GNTST Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.1.2 Related Posts:
- 1.1 MPPEB GNTST & PNST Eligibility 2017
MP GNTST/ PNST Apply Online 2017 Entrance Notification & Admit Card –
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to conduct the admission for the for General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test 2017-18. The candidates who are interested in applying for the MP Vyapam Nursing Admissions 2017 can chek the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The MP GNTST PNST Applications are available from 18th April to 02nd May 2017. The MP Vyapam is going to conduct the Selection Test for the GNTST & PNST on 04th June 2017. The eligibility criteria, application dates, the procedure for applying online, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, available date of admit card & etc are given in the article below.
MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Admissions 2017-18
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Examaitnion||General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)|
|Starting Date of MP PNST GNTST Online Applications||18th April 2017|
|Last Date of MP GNTST & PNST Admissions Applciation||02nd May 2017|
|MPPEB GNTST & PNST 2017 Exam Date||04th June 2017|
|Article Category||AP GNTST & PNST Answer Key & Result|
|Official Website Address||www.vyapam.nic.in|
MPPEB GNTST & PNST Eligibility 2017
Educational Qualification –
- For GNTST candidate must have completed his 12th class with the physics, chemistry & biology subjects with minimum 45% and 40% for the reserved category applicants like SC/ ST/ PWD.
- For PNST Applicants should have passed his 10+2 class with the physics, chemistry & biology subjects with minimum 45% and will able to take admission in B.Sc Nursing Course.
Age Limit –
For this Entrance Exam applicants those who are going to take part, they must have age between 17-30 year. Age relaxation will be given for the reserved category applicants SC/ ST/ PH as on Government Rule.
Application Fee –
- Candidate of Gen/ OBC Category will need to pay Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category Applicants will pay Rs.250/- as an application fee.
Steps For MP GNTST & PNST Application Form 2017
The candidates who are eligible for the Nursing admissions can apply for the GNTST & PNST exams through online. The below steps are used to apply for the admissions.
- Open the website page of MP Vyapam.
- Click on the Recruitment.
- Click here MPPEB GNTST 2017 MP PNST apply online.
- Read the notification and launch the Apply Online.
- Fill all details by the applicant.
- Pay the application fee as required.
- Also, take print of this Application form.
Details of MP GNTST PNST Exam Pattern 2017
|Name of Subject||Questions and Marks|
- The Exam paper will be consists of Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Paper contains 150 questions carry 150 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
MP PNST GNTST Exam Syllabus 2017
Syllabus for the MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST Exam Physics Section –
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Newton’s laws of motion.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Surface energy and Surface tension.
- Unit and Dimensions.
- Harmonic Motion.
For Chemistry Section MP Nursing Entrance Test –
- General & Physical Chemistry.
- The structure of the atom.
- Chemical bond.
- ThermoChemistry and also Thermodynamics.
- Solid state.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemical kinetic.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Principle and metallurgical operations.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Transition Metals.
Syllabus for MP GNTST PNST Botany Section –
- Cell, cell theory.
- Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration.
- Difference b/w eukaryotes and prokaryote.
- Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature.
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
- The role of plants in the human welfare.
- Developmental Biology & Genetics.
For General English Syllabus –
- Transformation of sentences.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Common errors.
- Word formation.
- Grammar and usage.
- Prefixes, Suffixes.
MPPEB Nursing Entrance Admit Card & Result 2017
The candidates who are applied for the admissions can have the entrance test on 04th June 2017. The contenders who are going to participated in the entrance test will download the admit card before the last date. The release date of the admit card & process to download the admit card are intimated soon in our web portal. Without the MP GNTST & PNST Admit Card 2017 aspirants should be eliminated from the entrance test.