MJPRU BA B.Sc B.Com Part I II III UG Exam Schedule 2017
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University BA BSC and B.COM exam date sheets/exam time table 2016-17 available now and timetable declared on website and candidates can start downloading dates sheets from official page.
Key Information On MJPRU BA B.SC B.Com Part 1 2 3 Exam Schedule 2017
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University every year offers various Under Graduation-U.G and post Graduation-P.G level course. Every Year University held the UG Ph.D. and PG courses. Aspirants are now waiting for the exam date sheets to publish officially of the university. As per the latest updates university as declared various PG UG courses dates’ sheets and date sheets of BA BSC and B.COM also available to download now. As per the official advt written exams for under graduation starting from March 2017. candidates can find more details on the official page.
Detail of M.J.P.R.U UG Part One Two Three Exam Scheme 2017 –
University Name – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
Official page -www.mjpru.ac.in
Exam/courses – B.SC BA and B.COM
Exams starting and closing dates – March to April 2017
Dates sheets – Available soon
University UG Time Table –
All students of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University who are preparing for BA B.Sc B.Com 2016-17 session visit official page and download the UG timetables.
Steps to download time table Of MJPRU 2017 –
- Step 1-Aspirants have searched for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University-M.J.P.R.U official home page at www.mjpru.ac.in
- Step 2- Then Aspirants have to find for Timetable link and open the page
- Step 3-Then applicants have made choice of TIME TABLE as per their courses and Sem in which they are studying
- Step 4-Open and download the PDF of Timetable
- Step 5-Candidates can take a print or save PDF file for their reference and check MJPRU UG exam dates 2017
Direct link of timetable – www.mjpru.ac.in
MJPRU BA B.Sc B.Com Results 2017–
Candidate results uploaded in the official page and candidates need to score minimum marks. The candidates who have failed in the exam called for re-exams and candidates even can apply for re-correction after declaring results.
For more updates and details visit the official page.