MAH CET MBA/MMS Syllabus 2017 Previous Sample Model Papers
Directorate of Technical education (DTE) is responsible for conducting MAH CET 2017 Examination for admission in MBA/ MMS Courses. The examination is online based. The candidates of Maharashtra are eligible for the entrance examination. The Maharashtra Government every year organizes the examination for Admission in MBS & MMS Courses.
Key Points on MAH CET 2017 MBA MMS Common Entrance Test
The candidates must have completed Bachelor in Degree with minimum 50% marks scored in the examination for General Category and must note that the duration of the examination must be 3 years and must be pursued from any recognized or certified university or colleges. For Backward classes candidates of Maharashtra must have minimum 45% marks in the examination.
Key Points on Maharashtra CET Selection Process 2017
The candidates after pursuing the MAH CET 2017 Entrance Exam will be eligible for admission but must have scored relevant marks and it will be based on the cutoff marks of exam test.
Key Information on DTE MAH CET MBA MMS Online Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official site of DTE i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Candidates must have login ID and Password.
- After that candidate must fill the personal details and upload their signature as well as own photo.
- Application fees will be charged for Rs. 1000 per candidates and Rs. 800 per candidates for reserved category.
- For more updates visit the official site portal link.
Key Details on MAHCET MBA MMS Entrance Syllabus 2017 Previous Paper
- The candidates must focus on the Quantitative comprehension.
- Must have reliability in verbal questions.
- Information on Quantitative Analysis.
- Data sufficiency importance.
- Details on Data interpretation
- Analysis on reasoning
- There must have both verbal and nonverbal reasoning
- Previous paper will be good one for practicing
Featured Points on Exam Pattern of MAH-CET 2017
- There will be total 200 questions in the examination
- Total time duration is 150 minutes for the exam
- Multiple Choice Question will be asked in the exam
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer
Points on Cutoff of MAH CET Exam 2017
The candidates after the examination can download the cutoff and can check their marks and can know their position level in the exam.
Click me to get the MAH CET MBA MMS exam information
- Maharashtra MBA Old questions papers PDF
- Maha CET MBA Solved MCQ Questions 2017