Madras High Court PA/Typist Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
High Court of Madras is now going to fill 317 Posts on the various vacant posts, so applicants who are looking Government Job in the Madras so for them this is a big opportunity to get the job. The official notification is available on the official page and download it and check the eligibility criteria of the applicants. And then they can fill his Application form via Online Mode before the last date of submission of application form. All the details and latest information about this recruitment notice is available on this page in detail. Here the Madras HC personal Assistant Typist Syllabus will solved papers will be updated.
Vacancy Details on Madras High Court Recruitment 2016-
|Posts Code No.||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|3300||Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges Post||76 Posts|
|3400||Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) Post||07 Posts|
|3800||Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) Post||01 Posts|
|3600||Computer Operator Post||61 Posts|
|3700||Typist Post||84 Posts|
|3900||Reader / Examiner Post||80 Posts|
|4000||Cashier Post||02 Posts|
|4100||Xerox Operator Post||06 Posts|
Madras High Court 317 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2016-
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Medical from the recognized University or Institute.
- Must have cleared the Government Technical Exam in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher Grade.
Age Limit for Madras High Court– Applicants should have min age 18 years as on 01/07/2016.
- Gen Category- 30 years
- Reserved Category- 35 years
- Service Applicants- 45 years
Application Fee for Madras High Court- General category applicants will pay Rs. 50/- (One – Time Registration fee) and Rs. 100/- (Examination fee). No application fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates. The application fee will be paid Online and offline mode both.
Mode of Selection– Candidate who will be appeared in this Madras High Court Recruitment 2016 they will be selects as on the following steps-
- Written Test
- Interview Round
How To apply for Madras High Court 317 Posts Online Application form 2016-
- Applicants go to the official page of Madras High Court @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Then click on the Recruitment Portal/ Career/ Job Opportunities.
- Find here “Direct Recruitment of the Posts in the Madras High Court Service” from ‘Announcement & Notifications’ link section.
- Read the instruction and click on the Apply Online.
- Register the applicant himself with the required details and submit.
- Then candidate makes his payment as per the required and then upload the latest scanned photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Click on final submit and take print out of this application form.
- Last Date of application form- 03rd August 2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank)- 05th August 2016
- Written Exam date for 3300, 3400, 3800 Post Code- 27th August 2016
- For Others- 28th August 2016