LIC AAO 2017 Recruitment Notification Online Application Syllabus Sample Model Solved Papers
The Life Insurance Corporation of India will release an AAO official notification for the fulfillment of vacant positions available in the organization with the most eligible applicants. To select the best candidates, the recruitment will be based on written examination and Personal Interview Round. To appear for the examination, the candidates have to apply for the Assistant Administrative Officer post as soon as possible for which the candidates need LIC AAO Online Application-2017. The applications will be available from the month of December-2016. Here we are providing the procedure, following which, you can easily apply for the post and grab this fantastic opportunity to crack a central government job. Soon the LIC AAO Syllabus, sample, model, previous solved papers will be updated. Much online recruitment websites are claiming that there will be around 650 vacancy for AAO. So the LIC AAO 650 Post recruitment 2016 details can only be known once the official notification is released. So the aspirants can visits this website daily to get the updated.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
From about 60 years, the LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) of India is helping many companies and people with its various schemes and plans, with its best marketing and representative staff. As there are many branch offices all over the country, there is a requirement for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. To recruit, the corporation has decided to notify the candidates about the recruitment after mentioning each and every requirement in the official notification. The one who finds himself/ herself eligible for the post can apply for the post by following the instructions provided in this article. Apart from the applying procedure, we also help you to download the LIC AAO Admit Card-2017, LIC AAO Syllabus-2017, LIC AAO Exam Pattern-2017, LIC AAO Cutoff Marks-2017, LIC AAO Previous Papers-2017 and LIC AAO Results-2017.
LIC Asst. Administrative Officer Recruitment-2017 Details:-
- Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation Of India.
- Official Link: www.licindia.in.
- Post Name: AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)
- Number Of Posts: Not yet finalized.
- Age Limit: 21 yrs to 30 yrs.
- Candidates Looking For: Online Application for LIC AAO Recruitment-2017.
- Status: Will be available from December-2016 and ends in the month of Jan-2017.
- Exam Date: March-2017.
How To Apply For The LIC AAO Recruitment?
- The candidate who is interested and eligible for the post, have to visit the official portal.
- He has to select the careers block where all the notification links along with the application forms will be available.
- Click on LIC AAO Recruitment Online Application-2017.
- A form will be displayed on the desktop.
- Fill all the information and the mandatory forms to be needed perfectly.
- Scan the photograph and signature which need to be uploaded along with the form.
- Next step is payment.
- You need to pay the application fees based on your categories such as 600/- for OBC/ Gen and 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Submitting the application fees after payment will be the last step of recruitment.