KPSC JE Inspector Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Papers-
Karnataka PubliC service Commission [KPSC] has posted an advertisement to recruit the Junior Engineer (Mech, Civil) on the various no. of posts, so those applicants who were interested with this job opportunity they had applied Online through the official website of Karnataka PubliC service Commission [KPSC] @ www.kar.kpsc.nic.in And now the applicants who are eligible for the Written Exam they are looking for the Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Model Previous Papers on the various sites, because the applicants wants to study according to the syllabus and exam pattern. This is a good thing to secure the Marks and Good Marks in the Exam.
Key Information On KPSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
- Name of the Board– Karnataka PubliC service Commission [KPSC]
- Post Name- Junior Engineer
- Specialization– Mechanical & Civil
- No. of Posts– 806 Posts
- Job Category– Govt
- Location– Karnataka State
- Post Category– Exam Pattern Syllabus and Previous Year Solved Papers
- Status– Available
- Website– www.kar.kpsc.nic.in
Key Points On Karnataka KPSC JE Posts Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016-
The applicants who are going to take part in the Written Exam for the Junior Engineer (JE) on the 806 posts conducted by the Karnataka PubliC service Commission [KPSC], to be informed that they must have to know that what types of syllabus and which types of questions will asked in the Exam. So then applicants don’t worried about it, we will provide here syllabus and Exam Pattern related to this Exam-
|S.No||Exam Test||Name of the Subjects||Marks||Exam Time|
|I||Computer Based Recruitment Test (CRBT)||General Subjects Portion||200 Marks||90 Minutes|
|II.||Civil/ Electrical Portion||200 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Total Marks||400 Marks||3.5 Hours|
- The question paper will based on the Objective type question paper, in which applicants will select the right answers from the question.
- In each question there will be 4 answers and each question contains 1 marks (As per decide by the Board).
- There will be penalty of wrong answers of 0.25 marks on every wrong answers.
- The question paper will decided by the board in various parts.
Click here to download Syllabus and Previous Year Paper-