KPSC AE Civil Mech Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Papers
Recently Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had declared the advertisement for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineer (AE) for the 846 posts, many numbers of aspirants who were interested to this job vacancy they had filled his Application form via Online Mode for this vacancy and now they are going to appeared in the Exam, because the KPSC Board will be conduct the Written Exam for this Vacancy, so the interested applicants who want to crack this Exam, they download the Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official website @ wwwkpsc.kr.nic.in Also we will described on this page in simple manner.
Key Points On Karnataka Public Service Commission Notification 2016-
- Name of the Board/ Organisation- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Posts- Assistant Engineer (AE)
- No. of Posts- 846 Posts
- Job Role- Government
- Location- Karnataka State
- Post Category- Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- Status- Available
- Website- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Details Wise Introduction on the KPSC AE Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited the applicants on the different types of posts on the various no. of vacancy on the basis of Written/ Online Exam, Skill Test, Personal Interview. After that applicants selects for the respective departments on the posts. So before appearing in the Exam Aspirants will find the Syllabus and Exam Pattern accordance to the Vacancy to achieve good marks in the Exam and also wanted to get good rank. So applicants see the syllabus and Exam Pattern for this vacancy which is following here in simple manner-
|Papers||Name of the Subject||Marks||Time|
|Paper -I||For compulsory Kannada||150 Marks||90 Min|
|Paper -II||For General English/ General Kannada||100 Marks||90 Min|
|Paper -III||For G.K.||100 Marks||90 Min|
KPSC AE Civil Mechanical Exam Pattern 2016-
- The Exam Paper will be in Objective Type, in which there will be 4 answers and aspirants will have to choice right answer.
- The Written Exam will be contains in 3 papers.
- Paper II & III will be carry 100 Marks and Paper I will be carry 150 Marks.
- Each Questions carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marks on wrong answers of 0.25 marks.
Click here to get KPSC AE Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-