KPPGCA KMAT 2016 Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Papers
Karnataka State has recently released the notification regarding the KMAT Entrance Test for Admission in MBA PGDM MCA Courses for academic session 2016. The candidates who were interested for further education have applied online for the application form. Candidates are now looking for syllabus so as to start the preparation for KMAT 2016 and also are in navigation of KMAT Exam Pattern, here is the latest news regarding the KPPGCA KMAT 2016 Application Fees, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Purpose of Exam, How to Apply.
Important Points on KMAT Exam Application Eligibility
Education Qualification: The candidates must have completed Graduation Degree from any recognized university or colleges.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to pay the fees of Rs. 600 for General Category and all other Category. Note the fees shall be paid online through official Portal.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the examination of KMAT 2016 which will be written based exam.
Purpose of Examination: The examination is conducted in order to check the candidates eligibility and performance for the courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, Diploma courses.
Key Points on KMAT 2016 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The KMAT Exam will consist of objective type question.
- Multiple choice question will be asked.
- Duration of exam will concluded of 3 hours.
- Syllabus points to be focused on the English Comprehension, Mathematics, Mental Ability and Aptitude.
- The total number of question will be given are 120 questions.
Note:- 120 Minutes will be allocated for 120 Question for each candidates.
How to Apply Online Application Form KMAT 2016
- Applicants need to visit the official website portal.
- Lets now fill the form by clicking on apply online.
- Now fill all your details and upload all your required documents and photographs.
- Pay the fees and submit the form and take print for any further use in future.
Click Here — Download KMAT 2016 Syllabus Exam Pattern with sample model previous solved papers