KGMU UP NEET Expected Cutoff 2017 MBBS BDS Counselling, 1st 2nd Final Merit List
The King George’s Medical University of UP Lucknow will conduct the UP NEET Medical MBBS BDS counselling and the results will be declared on the website.स्टूडेंट्स अप्लाई करिये ऑनलाइन निचे दिए हुवे लिंक के जरिये The aspirants who applied for NEET Exam and qualified with the minimum scores will be attending the counseling process shortly. The details of the counseling process, dates, and other details are available below. The NEET Counselling 2017 is conducted in different phases and in each round the candidate is allotted seat.
Theses sea allotment is based on the merits obtained. The candidates can check the complete process, details and requirement of counseling below in the article.
KGMU NEET 2017 Exam Details Brief:
Counselling conducting board: King George’s Medical University.
Exam name: NEET 2017 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
NEET Exam date: 7th May 2017.
CBSE NEEt 2017 Result date: June 8th, 2017.
Notice about: NEET 2017 Cutoff, Counselling & Merit List.
Website Name: kgmu.org
The NEET 2017 exam is scheduled to conduct on 7th May 2017 respectively. The results for NEET 2017 are available soon and the aspirants who qualified will be attending the counseling now.
UP NEET KGMU Counselling Process 2017:
The candidates will be called for the counseling based on the merits. That is the aspirant who secured rank 1 will be allotted the seats first and vice versa. The aspirants first need to register their names for the counseling along with the college preference details of the applicant. Based on the marks secured the officials will allow the seat in the preferred college if eligible.
The counseling will be held in two rounds. The aspirants who have been not allotted the seat in the first round will be attending the second round. By the end of both the rounds of Counselling, all the applicants will be allotted the seats.
The procedure of UP KGMU 2017 NEET Counselling:
- First, the applicant who qualified needs to register their names online.
- The candidates need to enter the college preference details in the form.
- Applicants need to attend counseling for document verification.
- Once the verification is done, the result will be announced about the seat allotment
- Candidates who have been allotted the seat need to take the allotment letter and report to the respective college and pay the admission fee.
- The aspirants who have not been allotted seat or want to make any changes can apply for a second round and the same process will be followed again.
Note: Counselling of NEET Round 3 will be performed only if needed by the officials.
For more details, aspirants can check the website.
Expected Cut Off marks of KGMU NEET 2017
Cut Off score for counseling under all India Quota Seats could be as follows
|Category||Expected Marks Range||No: of aspirants|
|Others||688-468||will be updated|
|OBC||468-465||will be updated|
|SC||468-352||will be updated|
|ST||466-303||will be updated|
|Others-PH||466-214||will be updated|
|OBC-PH||213-210||will be updated|
|SC-PH||209-130||will be updated|
|ST-PH||213-118||will be updated|
- Online Registration: soon updated
- All India 1st cycle Counselling: soon updated
- Online Registration last date: soon updated
- 1st Merit list of admission: released soon
- State level 1st counselling last date: soon updated
- All India 2nd Cycle counselling: soon updated
- State Level 2nd Counselling Cycle: soon updated
- Volume Up round: soon updated
- Entry last date: soon updated
Click me to get the more information on KGMU NEET Counselling 2017