KGMU Online Apply Sr Resident, JRA 272 Jobs 2016 Admit Card
King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has posted an advertisement to recruit the 272 Posts for Sr Resident, Jr Research. KGMU is the best opportunity for those applicants who are looking/ searching a Government Job in Uttar Pradesh State. Interested applicants are pleased to submit their respective Application Form for the respective post via Online Mode from the official page of KGMU @ www.kgmu.org.
So applicants visit the official page for more information related to this article. The Application form will be accepted till 17th July 2016. So more details are related to this article are given below-
Vacancy Details on KGMU Recruitment 2016-
- Board name- King George’s Medical University. (KGMU)
- Location- Lucknow
- No. of Vacancy- 272 Posts
- Posts Name- Sr Resident, Jr Research
- Application Mode- Online
- Official Page- www.kgmu.org
KGMU 272 Sr Resident, Jr Research Application form Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Educational Requirement– Candidate who will apply for this job vacancy they must have completed his MBBS Degree with post graduation or diploma in the relevant discipline Approved by MCI registration.
Age Limit- Applicants refer the official notification for age limit as per required by the UP Government for this vacancy.
Application Charges– Candidate will pay as application fee as follows-
- Candidate of Gen/ OBC Category will pay Rs.2000/-
- Candidate of SC/ ST Category will pay Rs.1000/-
How To apply for KGMU 272 Sr Resident, Jr Research Application form Online 2016-
- First, need to visit the official page of King George’s Medical University (KGMU) @ www.kgmu.org
- Click on the Recruitment Portal/ Career Page.
- Find out here Online Application for 272 Sr Resident, Jr Research Application form Online 2016.
- Read all instructions before applying Online.
- Fill the all required details by the applicants in correct forms.
- Make the payment as decided by the Category wise and upload the photo and signature.
- Print this application form for future use.
Important Date for KGMU-
- Application form will be started- Available
- Last Date of Submitting Application form- 17th July 2016
- KGMU Exam Date- Update Soon
Exam Pattern & Syllabus– Candidate those who are going to take a part in the KGMU Exam 2016 so they can download the Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official page. Through this, they prepare best for the exam.
Admit Card- Before 10-15 days from the Exam applicants can able to download the Admit Card by entering the Reg. No, and date of Birth as mentioned on the Application form.
Result– The KGMU 272 Sr Resident, Jr Research Exam Result 2016 will be available on the main portal of KGMU @ www.kgmu.org After 1 month from the exam. The candidate will able to check his Result by submitting the Roll No. and DOB.