KEA Kar DCET Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Papers
Karnataka Authority is now going to conduct the KEA DCET Examination and have recently invited the applicant’s for form filling and many of them have applied for it and now they are searching for the syllabus and previous paper for academic year 2016. The candidates are now looking for the admission in diploma courses under various colleges and university for both govt and private institutes. The candidates are now eagerly waiting for the syllabus and previous paper download. In this article we have provided the complete information regarding the eligibility, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, previous paper. For more information candidates can visit the official site.
More Points on Eligibility of KEA DCET Entrance Exam 2016
The candidates must have qualified the Karnataka Diploma CET Examination for admission in Bachelor of Degree courses or must have completed diploma from any relevant university.
Featured Points on KEA DCET 2016 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the online test and compared to cutoff marks obtained.
KEA-DCET Cutoff Download 2016
The applicants can check for cutoff and can check their marks as per the cutoff; the cutoff decides the candidate’s position and level in the examination. It can be downloaded after the exam of Karnataka Diploma CET Entrance Examination for year 2016.
Detailed Information on KEA DCET 2016 Application Form
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Then search for apply online.
- Click on it and fill all the details in it
- Submit and pay the payment online
- Now take print
Key Information on KEA DCET 2016 Syllabus and Previous Paper
- The syllabus will be based on two subjects given below
- Applied Science and Applied Mathematics Subjects
- Third subject will be your own branch related to diploma course
- The questions will be mainly asked from diploma subjects only
- Previous paper will be nice one for scoring good marks
Relevant Points on KEA DCET Exam Pattern 2016
- The examination will be offline based
- The question paper will be having 180 questions designed.
- Each 60 question will be based on physics subject
- and other paper will be based on mathematics subjects
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours
Click me to get DCET syllabus and previous papers