KEA KAR CET Syllabus 2017 Previous Sample Model Papers
Karnataka Common Entrance Exam 2017 Syllabus and Previous Paper are out now on this web page. Candidates have now released the revised exam dates Karnataka CET 2017 for admission in Engineering Colleges at the various university of Karnataka States. The candidates who are seeking for admission in B.Tech/B.Arch/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Programs must appear for KCET 2017 Exam. Every year lots of candidates are appearing for the examination and as per previous year this year also many of them have applied. Below we have provided the complete and full information regarding the KEA CET Syllabus, Previous Paper, Exam Pattern, and Eligibility.
Key Points on KEA KAR CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with equivalent marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Along with Physics candidates must also have passed the Chemistry Subject.
- General candidates must have scored marks of 45% aggregate and for SC/ ST/ OBC 40% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must be domiciled in that state.
The selection process for KCET: The marks obtained in the exam will be used as for qualifying marks.
Exam pattern for KCET 2017:
- The question paper will comprise of 60 questions.
- Each right answer carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- The question will be asked from the 12th class syllabus.
- Physics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the subjects.
Syllabus for KCET KAR CET B.Tech B.Arch 2016:
- The syllabus includes topics related to Physics Subjects.
- Importance topics on Chemistry Subjects.
- Complete syllabus of Mathematics will be followed.
- The previous paper is suggested for applicants.
- Solving previous paper is the good one for scoring in the exam.
How to Apply Online for KEA KAR CET Application 2017
Step 1: The candidates looking for KCET 2017 must visit the official site.
Step 2: See the Apply Online and click.
Step 3: Fill all the details in it and upload your photograph and signatures.
Step 4: Now submit and pay the fees and download it and save it.
Step 5: Application can be printed after that.
Click Here – Download KCET 2017 Syllabus & previous Paper. You can also fill the KEA KAR CET Online Application 2017
- Karnataka CET Old questions papers PDF
- KEA CET B.Tech sample questions 2017
- KEA B.Sc model solved papers 2017