KCC AM & Clerk Gr 3/4 Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
The Kangra Central Co-operative Bank had released the notification for the AM, Clerk & other jobs 2017. The KCCB is going to recruit 216 vacancies by using the written test, skill test & personal interview. The candidates applied for the KCCB AM & Clerk Notification 2017 from 08th to 27th June 2017 only eligible for the selection. The KCCB Gr 3 AM Exam is going to conducted on 08th & 09th July 2017. The contenders going to appear for the test can check the KCCB Gr 3 Clerk Exam Syllabus, Pattern, e-admit card & others in the article below. The contenders are looking for the syllabus in various sites can check this article. The release date of the KCCB AM & Clerk e-Admit Card 2017 will be intimated in the article below.
Download of KCCB AM Gr 3 Model Papers 2017
The Kangra co-operative bank is conducting the written test, skill test and personal interview. The aspirant qualified in the written exam will attend the skill test. The written test contains 200 marks. The exam pattern is mentioned below for the aspirants. If any doubts in the exam pattern or syllabus can visit the official website. The aspirants are not found the syllabus or exam pattern can see below.
KCCB Gr 4 Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
|No||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
Topics for KCCB AM Exam Syllabus 2017
The aspirants can follow the above exam pattern. and we are displaying the syllabus below. The contenders can give previous year question paper is available on the official website. The aspirants can get an idea about the exam paper. The aspirants can see below to syllabus.
General Knowledge –
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning & Intelligence.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Political System.
- Himachal Pradesh Geography and Himachal Pradesh History.
- Indian Politics.
- The right to Information Act – 2005.
English Syllabus Topics –
- Sentence correction.
- Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases.
- Word formation & Sentence completion.
- Theme detection.
- Deriving conclusions.
- Passage completion.
- Error detection and Passage correction.
Topics for Reasoning –
- Number series.
- Letter & symbol series.
- Statement and argument.n.
- Series test.
- Odd figures.
- Miscellaneous test etc.
- Logical problems.
- Alphabet test.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Blood relations.
- Direction sense test.
- Number ranking.
- Making judgments etc.
- Making series/analogy.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus –
- Number system Problems based on numbers.
- Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions.
- Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions.
- Square root and cube root, Simplifications.
- Averages, Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple interest and compound interest.
- Profit and loss
- Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration.
- Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.
Download Steps of KCC Bank AM & Clerk Admit Card 2017
The aspirants will get their KCC Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer & Clerk admit card 10 or 15 days before the exam. The exam dates are available on the official website. The exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned above. The aspirants should carry the admit card compulsory to the exam centres. Below we have mentioned the steps to download the result.
- The contenders need to visit the official website.
- Search for the KCC Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer & Clerk admit card link and click on it.
- Then enter the register number and select the submit button.
- The hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Download & take a printout for the reference.
KCCB AM & Clerk Previous/ Solved Papers
The KCC Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer and Clerk Result will take one month to release. The announcement date of the result will be mention on the official website. The aspirants qualified in the exam will attend the next round. The aspirants having doubts about the KCC Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer and Clerk can visit the official website. The aspirants can see our website for the latest updates.
|Association Name||Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer and Clerk|
|Available Vacancies||416 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Mode|
|KCCB AM & Clerk Application Dates||8th June to 27th June 2017|