Karnataka Police SI Syllabus 2016 Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC & Exam Pattern:
The Karnataka State Police declared the notification of recruitment to fill the posts of Sub-Inspectors Posts and total 5855 constable and SI vacancies available in KSP. Applicants who are interested started applying through online mode starting from now. Candidate selection process will be based on written test, PST/PMT, and interview. All the applicants are now searching for the updates of syllabus, exam pattern and cut-off marks. Below are some details of Karnataka Police SI,
Karnataka Police SI Notification 2016:
- Name of Org: The Karnataka State Police
- Name of Posts: Sub Inspector Posts
- Vacancies Details: 5855 SI & Constable Posts
- Location of Job: Karnataka State
- Closing Date of Application Process: 13 & 17 of Oct 2016
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
- Official page: www.ksp.gov.in
Vacancies Details 2016:
- Civil Police Constable: 3477 Posts
- Armed Police Constable: 1834 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Civil): 398 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Wireless): 28 Posts
- Sub Inspector (CAR/DAR): 90 Posts
- Special Reserve Sub Inspector: 28 Posts
KSP Sub Inspector Selection Process 2016:
- Written test
KSP Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016:
- This exam consists of 2 papers
- Paper I consist of 50 marks and this paper consist of English/Kannada Language
- Paper II consist of 150 marks and this paper consist o General studies questions
- This paper is for the Duration of 90 minutes each paper
- Negative marking will be applicable for each question
- Below are some details of exam pattern
|Paper||Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|I||English/Kannada Subject||50c||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|II||General studies Subject||150 Subject|
Paper-I of KSP Sub Inspector 2016:
|Paper I||Essay Writing||20 Marks|
|Precise Writing||10 Marks|
|Translation of Sentences||20 Marks|
Paper I is for duration of 90 Min
KSP Sub Inspector Paper-II:
- General Intelligence.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Number Series.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Cultural Heritage.
- Alphabet Series
- General Knowledge.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Studies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Karnataka History.
- Indian History.
- Geography – India & Karnataka.
- Mental Ability etc
Cut-off Marks SC ST GEN OBC of KSP Sub Inspector 2016:
The Karnataka State Police will declare cut-off marks as per the posts and category. Candidates need to wait for some more time for details of cut-off marks. Visit official page for more details and updates visit the official page of The Karnataka State Police along with this page.