Karnataka Officers Scale 1 Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Papers
Here are the syllabus, model papers updates of the Karnataka Bank Ltd Officers (Scale-I) 2016 written test. The applicants who are searching for Officers (Scale-I) details of syllabus and model papers salary informationcan go through with this page for more details.
- Name of the Bank – The Karnataka Bank Ltd
- Job role – Officers Scale-I
- Starting date of applications – 7th of Jan 2016
- Closing date of applications– 18th of Jan 2016
- Syllabus – Available
- Location of Job – All over India
Officers (Scale-I) vacancies notification declared by The Karnataka Bank Ltd and applicants invited through online mode. The online application process started from 7th of Jan 2016 up to 18th of Jan 2016. The candidates who have qualified post gradation or Graduates in law have started applying.
Selection process of Officer Scale 1 –
The eligible candidate selection process will be based on performance in the written test and interview.
Date of online exam –
The online test scheduled in Feb 2015.
Officer scale 1 Admit cards –
The admit cards will be declared in the month of Feb 2016. As per the updates admit cards will be available only in the official page before 7 days from the written test.
Exam Pattern/model papers of Kar Officer Scale 1 –
Question paper consists of 200 questions and for total of 200 marks. The questions paper divided into 5 sections given below-
• Section 1 – Question based on Reasoning consist of 50 question
• Section 2 – Question based on English Language consist of 40 question
• Section 3 – Question based on Quantitative Aptitude consist of 50 question
• Section 4 – Question based on General Awareness consist of 40 question
• Section 5 – Question based on Computer Awareness consist of 20 question
The test based on MCQs and for duration of 2 Hours
Candidate note that 1/ 4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Previous year model papers uploaded in the official page of Karnataka Bank Ltd.
Syllabus of officer scale 1 –
All the applicants need to visit official page of bank and download the syllabus.
Results of Officer Scale 1 –
The results of online test available soon after completion of online exam and declares in the official page of bank.
Cut-off marks of Officer Scale 1 –
Cut-off marks available in the official page and the cut-off marks will be different for each category of candidates along with interview details soon
For more details candidates can visit official page of Karnataka Bank Ltd.