JET Lekhpal Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Papers
Ministry of Business and Commerce, the government of India an Autonomous Research Institute is going to conduct the JET exam to hire the candidates for various Lekhpal posts in the department. The recruitment notification was published recently and now the candidates who have applied for the post can check the exam patter and syllabus and start the preparation.
The board is going to conduct the written exam for the candidates who have applied. The exam dates will be announced shortly. The candidates need to study well for the exam as there are many candidates in competition. The details about the exam syllabus are mentioned in the article.
JET Lekhpal Exam pattern and Syllabus:
JET Lekhpal Exam paper is of multiple choice questions for 200 marks. The paper will be on topics like English Language, Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Quantitative Aptitude And Computer Knowledge.
Marks division is based upon the each subject which is as follows:
- English Language- 10 marks.
- Reasoning- 50 marks.
- General Knowledge- 75 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50 marks.
- Computer Knowledge-15 marks.
English language: Cloze test, multiple meaning or error spotting, reading comprehension, paragraph complete or sentence correction, fill in the blanks, miscellaneous, and Para jumbles
Reasoning: Puzzle, logical Reasoning, blood relations, tabulation, input or output, alphanumeric series, data sufficiency, seating arrangements, syllogism, ranking or direction or alphabet test, data sufficiency, and coded inequalities.
- Current affairs 0f awards, new appointments, sports, Indian Defense, obituaries etc.,
- Regulatory Bodies- SEBI, RBI, IRDA, FMC, PFRDA, etc., its role functions and fact based details.
- Monetary and Credit Policies.
- International organization/financial institutions- world bank, Un related agencies, IMF, ADB and recent development in them, recent loans given by them to India or any country and worldwide crisis.
- Government schemes.
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies.
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio & Proportion, data interpretation, sequence & series, mixtures & allegations, simplification, time & distance, profit & loss, SI,CI, surds, indices, work & time, mensuration, permutation, combination & probability.
Computer Knowledge: Hardware and software, networking, MS window, history of computer, logic gates, security tools, virus, hackers, database, communication, internet and its concepts, history and working environment.
JET Lekhpal Exam Details:
- Name of the recruiting board: Ministry of Business and Commerce.
- Name of the post: Accountant, clerk, account officer.
- No: of seats: 1535.
About: Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
The candidates can also download the previous year papers from the given official website and start the preparation for the exam.