JEST 2017 Physics TCS Answer Key Expected Cut Off Result
Here is the useful page for candidates who have attended for the Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 on 19th of Feb 2017 to know the updates of answer keys, results and cut-off marks of JEST 2017.
Key details of SERB Joint Entrance Screening Test Answer Key 2017:
Science & Engineering Research Board conducted the Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 on 19th of Feb 2017. This is a national level Eligibility Test for aspirant’s admission into Ph.D./ Theoretical Computer Science-TCS or Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Physics or Computational Biology or Neuroscience in Participating Institutes. The students who are interested have applied for the test and attended for the Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 at various centers. Candidates started searching for details of answer keys to validate their answers and also for other updates like results and cut-off marks. Below we have the latest information regarding Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017.
Set Wise Answer keys of JEST 2017:
Name of the Authority: Science & Engineering Research Board
Name of the test: Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017
Date of exam: 19th of Feb 2017.
Status of answer keys: available shortly
All the candidates who have attended for the Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 need to wait short periods of time for details regarding the Answer keys that is for maximum of 2-3 days and answer keys will be uploaded in official page as per Paper code, after declaring the results applicants follow below steps to download results
- First of all, candidates log on to official website
- Then find the link of Answer Key and click on the link of JEST 2017
- Open and download available answer key PDF
- Match with your answers as per paper SET
- Take a print of it for candidates future use or save a copy in system
Results and Gen OBC SC ST cut-off marks of JEST 2017:
The results of Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 will be declared in the month of March 2017 and cut-off marks available along with the results on the official page.
Participating institutes of Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017:
- ARIOS-Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute
- HBNI- Homi Bhabha National Institute
- IGCAR- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
- ICTS- International Centre for theoretical sciences
- IIA- Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- IISER- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, Mohali, Kolkata, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram
- IIS-Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- IMS-The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai
For more updates and details visit www.jest.org.in