- 1 Brief Details of IPPB Asst Manager/JMG Notification 2016:
- 1.1 IPPB Asst Manager 2016 Exam Pattern:
IPPB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2016 Expected Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC & exam Pattern
The India Post Payment Bank Limited had announced a notification to recruit 1710 JMGS & Assistant Manager Posts. The candidates applied for the post can have the admit card on the official website of the IPPB. The procedure to download the admit card is mentioned in the article below. The details of examination pattern, books names for preparation, syllabus details, admit card details, cutoff marks, availability of results & other details is mentioned in the article as below.
Brief Details of IPPB Asst Manager/JMG Notification 2016:
Organization Name: India Post Payment Bank Limited.
Post Name: Asst Manger & JMG Scale Posts.
Total Vacancies: 1710.
Selection Pattern: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
IPPB Asst Manager 2016 Exam Pattern:
For Preliminary Examination: 100 Marks – 60 Minutes.
- For Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions – 35 Marks.
- For the English Language: 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- For Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions – 35 Marks.
For Main Examination: 200 Marks – 140 Minutes.
- For Reasoning: 50 Questions – 50 Marks – 40 Minutes.
- For English Language: 40 Questions – 40 Marks – 30 Minutes.
- For Computer Knowledge: 20 Questions – 20 Marks – 10 Minutes.
- For General Awareness: 40 Questions – 40 Marks – 20 Minutes.
- For Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions – 50 Marks – 40 Minutes.
IPPB JMG Officer Scale Exam Syllabus & Model Papers:
The applicants can check the official website for the examination syllabus & model papers of IPPB JMG Scale Jobs. All the applicants should start the preparation by following model papers & syllabus details from the official website.
IPPB Assistant Manager/JMGS I/II/III Admit Card:
The admit card for the IPPB Assistant Manager /JMG Scale i/ii/iii jobs will be available on the official website soon. The candidates can check our web portal for an availability of results & other information. The procedure to get the admit card from the official website will be mentioned in the notice below.
- Visit the official website of the IPPB.
- Click on the link ‘Download IPPB JMG Admit Card 2016’ to get the hall ticket of Asst Manager Post.
- Enter the details required to download the hall ticket.
- Click on submit option & print the hall ticket of IPPB Recruitment.
Note: All the aspirants must carry a Government ID proof for the exam along with hall ticket.
IPPB Indian Post Assistant Manager/JMGS Cutoff Marks:
The cutoff Marks for the SC/ST/OBC/Gen will be declared soon on the official website of the IPPB. The cutoff marks will be decided by considering a number of vacancies, maximum mark obtained in applicants, a number of applicants etc. the cutoff marks of IPB JMG will be updated soon in our web portal corresponding to the official website.
The cutoff will be applicable in two ways.
- On basis of Individual Scores of different fields.
- On basic of Total Score.
IPPB JMG Scale 1, 2 & 3 Posts Results & Merit List:
The recruitment results of IPPB JMGS i/ii/iii posts will be available soon on the official website of the IPPB. For more details of IPPB recruitment candidates can check our web portal regularly.
Availability of Admit Card: Updated Soon.
Examination Date: Notified Soon.
Release Date of Results & Merit List: Updated Soon.