Indian Coast Guard Recruit Navik GD Jobs 2017 Batch Notification, Apply Online
Aspirants who wanted to make his bright future in the Indian Coast Guard, so for them a good news on this page so read the full article. Indian Coast Guard had released Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+2 01/2017 batch Notification on the official page for the Navik (General Duty) 10+ 2 Entry – 01/2017 Batch. So applicant, first of all, download the notification and check his eligibility criteria from the notification. The Application form will be commenced from 28/06/2016 and the last date of submission of application form is 10/07/2016. All the Eligibility Criteria is available on this page-
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Eligibility Criteria-
Educational Qualification– Applicants must have passed his 10+2 Class with aggregate 50% marks and 50% in Physics & Maths from the recognized University or Board.
Age Limit– For this vacancy, applicants must have age between 18- 22 years (born between 01 Feb 1995 to31 Jan 1999). The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants SC/ ST as per the Government Rule.
Selection Method- Applicants will be get selected on the basis of Written Exam, Physica Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Standards.
Physical Fitness Test-
- Applicants have to complete 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak) per candidate
- 10 Pushup. Applicants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Steps to fill Application form of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2016-
- Visit the official page of Indian Coast Guard.
- Click on the Online Application.
- Here click on the Navik GD Recruitment 01/2017 Batch.
- Fill the Application form and click on submit.
- Take the print of application form for future use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2017 Batch Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Written Exam will be contained in the Objective Type Questions based on 12th Class of Physics, Chemistry, Math, General Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning etc.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2017 Admit Card 2016-
Aspirants will able to download the Admit Card from the official page by entering the Application No. and date of Birth details. So applicants will get the Admit Card before the few days from the Exam date.
Important date for Indian Coast Guard-
- Online Application Form will be Commenced From- 28/06/2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application form- 10/07/2016
- Exam Date- Will be Notified Soon