IBPS SO 6 Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off 2017 Result Date-
IBPS had conducted the Written/ Online Exam for the Specialist Officer (SO) VI in the Jan 2017 month, so according to the official website huge numbers of aspirants were taken part in the IBPS SO VI Exam 2017, so they are looking for the Expected Cut Off in Category wise i.e. Gen OBC SC ST after the conducting of Exam. The application form submitting procedure had been closed on the 2nd Dec 2016. So, applicants who are searching the IBPS SO VI Expected Cut Off 2017, it will be shortly uploaded on this page after 2-3 days from the conducting Exam, so visit this page regularly for more details about this article. There are about 4122 Vacancies which will be filled through the recruitment process.
Few Points on the IBPS SO VI Notification 2017
- Name of the Board- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Date- Feb 2016
- Application Method- Online
- Status- Over
- Post Name- Specialist Officer (SO)
- Grade- VI
- Result- 16th Feb 2017
- Post Category- Results
- Status- Update soon
- Website- www.ibps.in
IBPS SO 6 Gen OBC SC ST expected Cut off 2017
|Post Name||Gen Category||OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD category|
|IT Officer||125+ Marks||115+ Marks|
|Agriculture Field Officer||110+ Marks||101+ Marks|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||93+ Marks||87+ Marks|
|Law Officer||118+ Marks||110+ Marks|
|Technical Officer||117+ Marks||110+ Marks|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||121+ Marks||111+ Marks|
|Marketing Officer||111+ Marks||105+ Marks|
The given above cut off is assumed cut off calculated by the applicants, who participated in the Exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), it is calculated by the Appeared applicants in the exam and no. of availability of seats of posts.
IBPS SO 6 Exam Results 2017-
- Applicants will go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) @ www.ibps.in
- Then click on the Results link.
- Find here IBPS SO VI Exam Result 2017.
- Click on that link and after that fill the Roll No and DOB as printed on the Admit Card.
- Click on the Submit button and check the Results Marks.
- For future use take print of this Result.
Click here to Visit the official website of IBPS-