IBPS PO 7 Prelims Syllabus 2017 Previous Sample Model Solved Papers
IBPS is also known as Institute of banking Personnel Selection. Here is the latest job opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Bank Jobs in the government sector can apply online for the application form and can fill the form online through the official website portal link. IBPS has recently published the calendar notification. The candidates who are interested in Probationary Officer Post can enroll for it by visiting the official site of IBPS. Here in this post, we have provided the complete details information regarding the IBPS PO 7 Prelims Exam 2017. Candidates who have enrolled for application form can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus and exam pattern from an official site.
Few Informative Details on IBPS PO VII Exam 2017-
- Name of Exam: Institute of banking Personnel Selection
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- Job Role: Govt Job
- Location: All over India
- Website: www.ibps.in
- Category: IBPS PO Prelims Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Details on Eligibility Criteria 2017 –
Age Limits: The applicants must have the age of 20 years minimum and maximum age of 30 years as on 1st Jan 2017. Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
Educational Details: The candidates who are willing to apply online for this post must have completed graduation or degree from any relevant or recognized university.
IBPS Probationary Officer Online Application 2017 –
- Applicants can apply online for application form through online mode.
Details on Application Fees Of IBPS PO 2017-
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 100 per candidates for SC, ST-PWD category.
- The candidates of general category must pay RS. 600 per applicants.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern –
- The syllabus consists of Reasoning Topics, English Language Topics; Quantitative Aptitude Topics are focused more.
- The duration of examination is 1 hours.
- The exam paper contains total 100 questions with 100 marks paper.
- Their Reasoning and Quantitative paper comprise of 35 questions 35 marks paper.
- Also English Paper consists of 30 questions each with 30 marks paper.
- IBPS Prelims Exam Dates: 7/10/2017, 8/10/2017, 14/10/2017 & 15/10/2017
- Starting Dates to fill Application Form: July 2017
- Last Dates to submit the form: August 2017
Download Official Calendar — Click Here
Apply Online — Click Here