IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims 3rd Dec Slot 1/2/3/4 Review 2017 Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] has recently declared the IBPS Clerk 7 notification and the candidates who have applied for the IBPS notification successfully completed the written test of IBPS Clerk 7 prelims on 3rd dec at the various centers all over the country. The applicants who have attended for the prelims test eagerly searching and waiting for the updates of IBPS Clerk Prelims of 3rd December 2017 exam results and Gen OBC , SC, ST Expected Cut Off. As per the latest updates, cut-off marks and results declared in the month of dec 2017. However below we have details regarding the results and expected cut-off marks as per category of applicants.
Key Information On IBPS Prelims Clerk 7 Exam
- Name of the board – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Posts Name – Clerk
- Results and cut-off – Available soon
Selection process of applicants–
Applicants selected based on –
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
IBPS Clerk 7 prelims written Results –
The written test results declared in the month of December 2017 only in the official page of IBPS. The applicants who have scored above the cut-off marks are eligible for mains exams. We advise aspirants that visit web portal on regular basis for updates of results.
IBPS Clerk 7 prelims Cut-Off marks –
The final cut-off scores declared along with the results of Prelims and candidates must know that cut-off marks decided by the IBPS based on candidates performances in the test. The cut-off marks of IBPS Clerk 7 pre-exam different for all the category and states of candidates. After declaring cut-off marks follow below steps to download from the official page.
- Log on to page of IBPS at ibps.in
- Then cut-off marks link
- IBPS clerk 2017 available in the page download cut-off marks appear on the screen
- Take copy of print out for the reference of aspirants
- Applicants can visit the official web portal of IBPS for the updates of the Cut-off marks
IBPS Clerk prelims 2017 Cut-off Score –
- General category candidates – 45+ marks
- OBC category candidates – 42+ marks
- SC category candidates – 40+ marks
- ST category candidates – 38+ marks
For any other detailed information of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection clerk 7 notification visit official page @ www.ibps.in.