IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Gen OBC SC ST expected cut off 2017
Recently the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has posted a notification about the various posts. Many candidates have applied for the IBPS posts. As the application process was successfully completed, candidates were moved to the further process which is the first round of the IBPS clerk exam. The exam was conducted all over the India. There were a huge number of responses from the applicants this year. The first round of was a prelims exam. Those who qualify the exam will be moved into the further process which is the main exam.
IBPS CWE 7 Cut off Marks for the post of Clerk 2017:
Cut off marks are for your reference, where you can estimate your performance with the cut off marks of the IBPS. These cutoff marks are further calculated according to the caste wise. Depending on your marks overall performance will be calculated according to the caste level.
- To get the previous year cut off marks do visit the official website of IBPS clerk 2017.
- Then search for the exact link to the CWE 2017 clerk clicks on it.
- Do check for the link to cut off marks 2017.
- The cutoff marks will be available in the form of PDF File.
- You can also download the cutoff marks for free of cost.
- Take a print copy of the cutoff marks it will be a reference for you.
- You can also visit the official page for more updates about 2017 cut off marks.
State Wise IBPS Clerk Prelims Cutoff Are
- New Delhi
- AP (Andhra Pradesh)
- WB (West Bengal)
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
- Tamil Nadu
- J&k (Jammu and Kashmir)
Here you can get the idea about the Clerk 7 Prelims Gen OBC SC ST cut off marks:
Institute of Personal Banking overall cut off marks for the post of clerk.
- For the General category, 50+ marks are required.
- For the OBC category, 45+ marks are required.
- For the SC category, 40+ marks are required.
- For the ST category, 35+ marks are required.
Note: Cut off marks is just for your reference you can estimate your marks with this.
IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Selection Process 2017:
- The first round would be prelims exam.
- Second round main exam.
Rounds to Qualify the IBPS Clerk Exam:
- Those who qualify the first round will be moved into the second round which is the main exam then if you qualify the second round you will be get job..