HPGCL Power Utilities Asst Engineer AE Notification 2016 Apply Online
Haryana Power Utilities invites the Online Application for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE)/ Electrical cadre & Assistant Engineer (AE)/ Civil cadre against the available vacant different posts meant for direct recruitment through the GATE-2017 Entrance Exam in Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), and Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL). So this year the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is going to conduct the GATE- 2017 Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Power Utilities Bharti 2016-
Educational Qualification- Applicants who completed his Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering & Civil Engineering with a min 60% marks from the recognized university or institute. Candidate those who are studying in Final Year Degree or Semester they are not eligible to apply for this vacancy.
For more details about the Educational Requirement refer the official notification, in which post wise education qualification is mention.
Age Limit– Applicants must have age for this vacancy 21 years to 42 years. The age relaxation procedure will be given for the reserved category applicants like SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate.
Selection Method– Applicants will be selected for this vacancy on the basis of obtained marks in the GATE 2017 Exam. Applicants those who will be attend the GATE 2017 exam they will be eligible.
Important Date for Haryana Power Utilities AE (Civil/ Electrica) Bharti 2016-
- Start date of Online Application form- 1st Sep 2016
- Last Date of Closing Application form- 4th October 2016
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Exam Center- 16th Nov 2016
- Admit Card Availability- 5th Jan 2017
- Announcement Of Result- 27th March 2017
- GATE Exam Date- February 4-5,:2017 & February 11-112,2017 (Saturdays and Sundays only)
How to apply for Haryana Power Utilities AE (Civil/ Electrical) Application form 2016-
- Visit the official page @ www.hpvn.gov.in www.hpgcl.gov.in, www.uhbvn.gov.in, www.dhbvn.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Portal.
- Search here respective link and click.
- Read the full instruction carefully before applying Online Mode.
- Fill the all details in correct forms and submit.
- Pay the application fee if required and upload the photo and signature.
- Print this application form for future use.
So applicants can visit the official page for more information and update related to this article. And also download the advertisement from the official page. As soon as we will upload the details like Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Result of this exam on this page, so visit us regularly.