How To Prepare For SBI Clerk Prelims JA Custom Sale Agriculture Tips & Trick Stratergy
State Bank of India (SBI) had recently posted an advertisement to recruit the 17000+ Posts for the Junior Associate Posts, and huge candidate who are waiting this great opportunity and also wanted to join the Banking Sector, so they filled his Application form Online mode from the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) @ www.sbi.co.in So applicants those who are going to appear in the Prelims Exam to be informed that here we are going to explain few steps which will helped at the time of Exam.
SBI Prelims Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
|S. No.||Name of Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language Section||30 Question||30 Marks||1 hour|
|2.||Numerical Ability Section||35 Question||35 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability Section||35 Question||35 Marks|
|TOTAL||100 Question||100 Marks|
- Question will be in objective types in which there will be 4 answers in each question and applicants will have to select right answers.
- There are 5 sections in this paper.
- Each section would be respective numbers.
- The total marks will be contains 100 marks.
- Duration of Time 1 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks on each wrong answers.
Time Management for each SBI JA 2016 Question-
|Sr No.||Name of the Section||No. of Question to be Attempted||Time Allocation for Each Section||Time Duration|
|1||Test for Reasoning||22-25||20 Min||1 Hour|
|2||Test for Quantitative Aptitude||20-25||25 Min|
|3||Test for Reasoning Language||15- 20||15 Min|
|Total||50- 70 Question||60 Min|
During the Exam Applicants always try to attempt the English Language Section in the following order-
- Fill in the blanks.
- Cloze test
- Spotting the Error
- Sentence Improvement
- Para- Jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- Coding- Decoding
- Miscellaneous Question
- Linear Arrangement
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Number Series
- Miscellaneous Question- Average, Profit & Loss, time & Work etc.
Important Tips for SBI Prelims Exam 2016-
- Applicants should have give proper time for each question in the Exam paper. Skip all the questions which have no idea. Don’t waste time on that questions.
- Time management is compulsory for the each question and each section.
- When the last week to be left for the Exam, so the applicants must start the practice test from the test series.
All the Best and Good Luck for your Exam.