GUJCET 2017 Syllabus Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
(GUJCET) Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state level examination which is offered for the candidates who are looking for admission in various colleges for Medical courses such as for MBBS, Ayurved, BDS, Homeopathy, Nursing, Optometry, Physiotherapy, etc are the courses provided by various private and govt colleges and universities. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is responsible for every year conducting various examination and this year also it is now going to conduct the GUJCET Entrance Test for the year 2017. The online application will be starting from March. Below we have mentioned the complete and full details on the syllabus, question pattern, eligibility criteria. From This year MBBS & BDS seat will be allotted only through NEET 2017
Key Points on GUJCET Examination 2017
|GUJCET Examination 2017|
|Name of Exam||(GUJCET) Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Popularly Known as||GUJCET Entrance Test|
|Level of Examination||State Level Exam|
|Main Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Branch/ Stream||Medical Admission|
Key Information on GUJCET Eligibility 2017
- Candidates must have the age of 17 years and be Gujarat State domiciled.
- Applicant should have completed higher secondary education exam from any relevant board.
- Applicant must have minimum 50% aggregate score mark in the exam for General candidates and 45% for reserved category.
- An applicant applying B.Tech must have passed with minimum PCM subjects.
- candidates applying for MBBS, BDS, B.Pharmacy must have PCB as their subjects.
GUJCET Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017
- Candidates for searching syllabus must focus on HSC Syllabus of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Exam paper will be consisting of all multiple choice questions.
- There will be 120 question asked.
- Total 120 marks of question will be asked in the examination.
- Total duration will be 180 minutes.
- there will be negative marking for each wrong answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
GUJCET Exam Dates 2017
|Category||Dates of Exam|
|Registration Dates Starting||March 2017|
|Ending Dates of Registration||April 2017|
|Exam Dates||May 2017|
|Result Declaration Dates||June 2017|
Download here the previous papers of GUJCET