GATE 2017 Notification Application Exam Date Admit Card Download-
Good news for the applicants who wanted to get admission in the Post Graduate Course from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), so here on this page excellent news. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE- 2017) is jointly regulated by the 7 IIT’s ( Bombay, Kanpur, Delhi, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Madras & Roorkee). Last year the GATE Exam was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bangalore and GATE 2017 is conducted by IIT Roorkee . So applicants those who want to get admission in the PG Courses from IIT like M.Tech, ME etc. they will submit his Application Form via Online mode from the respective IIT’s website.
Eligibility Criteria for the GATE- 2017 Online Application form-
Educational Qualification for GATE- To apply for GATE- 2017 applicants must have completed his Graduation Degree in any discipline with at least min 60% marks and also those who are studying in final year degree applicants can also apply from any recognized University or Institute.
Application Fee for GATE- The Application Fee will be paid either through Net Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card. Challan etc. The application fee as follows-
- For Women SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate- Rs.750/-
- For Other Candidates- Rs.1500./-
How to Fill Online Application form of GATE- 2017-
- Applicants have to visit the official website of respective IIT.
- Then click on the GATE- 2017.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying Online.
- Candidate must have a valid Email-ID and valid mobile no.
- Fill the all correct details and click on submit.
- Applicants have to upload the photo and signature as required in size.
- Then pay the application fee as in category wise.
- Click on final submit and print the application form for future use.
GATE- 2017 Exam Admit Card & Result 2017-
Applicants will get shortly the Admit card to attend the Online Exam of GATE- 2017 which will be available soon on the official website of IIT. The GATE- 2017 Exam Result will be released soon on the official page after few days from the exam.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern of GATE- 2017-
Those who want to qualify the GATE- 2017 Exam they can download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the official website for the best preparation and achieve the good marks in the exam. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern is available in the PDF file.
Important Date (Tentative) for GATE- 2017-
- Application form GATE- 2017 Begins- 1st of September 2016
- Application form Last date GATE- 4th October 2016
- Correction in Application form- 16th November 2016
- Admit Card issue Date- 3rd week of December 2016
- GATE- 2017 Online Exam- 5th of January 2017
- Result Announcement Date- 27th March 2017