ESE/IES Recruitment 2017 Notification UPSC Engineer Services Posts Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has released the latest information regarding the ESE – Engineering Service Examination notification details, in the month of September 2016. The organization is going to recruit eligible and talented candidates for 440 vacant positions such as Engineering in the different department for the academic year 2016. Interested aspirants should check the complete details regarding the application process and eligibility criteria for filling up the application form. The UPSC has scheduled the written examination for ESE on 08th January 2017. You can find more details regarding the UPSC ESE notification 2017 at our page.
Overview For UPSC ESE IES Engineering Post Notification 2017:-
- Name of organizing :- UPSC – Union Public Service Commission – UPSC
- Exam name:- UPSC ESE 440 Engineering posts recruitment 2017.
- Number of vacancies :- 440 posts
- Posts name:- Engineering jobs in different streams
- Academic year :- 2017
- Job location:- India
- Status:- Release of application form
- Website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Prospective Candidates who desire to join the Union Public Service Commission – UPSC, should satisfy the below-given eligibility conditions as per official notification.
Post Wise Details For UPSC ESE Engineering Posts 2017:-
- Category I :- Civil Engineering (Group A Service/ Posts )
- Category II:- Mechanical Engineering
- Category III:- Electrical Engineering
- Category IV :- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Required Qualification :- Candidates applying for the UPSC ESE notification should have to complete the graduation B.tech in relevant discipline from recognized university or board.
Restriction of Age:- Applicants applying for the Union Public Service Commission – UPSC should have the age bound as per advertisement that is the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age will be 30 years. Age relaxation applies as per government norms.
Processing fee:- Aspirants filling up for UPSC ESE notification 2016, should have to render some amount as application fee that is Rs, 200 per application form. Female/ SC/ST/OBC candidates are exempted from application fee.
Payment method:- Application fee should be paid through SBI Challan or through Net banking for more information check the notification.
The process of Selecting:- Applicants of UPSC ESE will be selected based on their performance in the written test and other selection rounds.
Way To Apply For UPSC ESE Engineering Posts Application Form 2016:-
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in official link of Union Public Service Commission.
- When you reach the home page of UPSC, hit on online recruitment tab.
- Find the appropriate link like UPSC 440 ESE Engineering jobs recruitment 2016.
- Review the complete instructions carefully about the eligibility norms.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants.
- Make payment of application fee before the due date.
- At last, after final recheck, enter on submit button.
- Keep the xerox of confirmation page for future use.
Tentative Dates For UPSC ESE Notification 2017:-
|1||Online application starts from||28th September 2016|
|2||Closing date of application||21st October 2016|
|3||Call letters for exam||December 2016|
|4||Exam date for UPSC ESE||08th January 2017|
Final words:- In order to acquire more updates about UPSC ESE notification 2017, candidates have to stay in touch with us and also with an official link of Union Public Service Commission.