SOL BA Prog & Hons B.Com (H) Admission 2017-18 DU Form
The Delhi University (DU) School of Open Learning (SOL) is going to release the advertisement to provide the admission for the various Under Graduate Course like as B.A. /B.A. (Prog) / B.Com (Pass) B.A. (Hons.) / B.Com (Hons.) for the academic session 2017-18 from the Delhi University. So applicants who are interested and waiting for the Advertisement they will download the notification from the official website and they will check the Eligibility and etc details and after that they will able to fill his Application form via Online/ Offline both Mode from the official website/ portal of Delhi University (DU) @ www.sol.du.ac.in/admission
Courses Offered by the Delhi University (DU) SOL Admission 2017-
- B.A (PROGRAM) Course
- B.A (HONS) ENGLISH Course
- B.A (HONS) POL. SCIENCE Course
- B.COM (PROGRAM) Course
- B.COM (HONS) Course
Eligibility Criteria for the Delhi University SOL UG Admission Form 2017-
Educational Qualification Required– Applicants who have applied for the UG Program from the Delhi University for the School of Open Learning (SOL) they must have completed his 12th class from the recognized University or Board or for more details about education download the notification and check.
Delhi University (DU) School of Open Learning (SOL) Admission 2017-
- School of Open Learning (SOL) will offer admission for the Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses for the upcoming academic year 2017-18 via online mode only from the respective website.
- Students who belong from to the EWS and EOC category, they can fill and submit the application form for the respective course through offline mode.
How To fill the Application form for DU SOL BA Program & Hons & B.Com Admission 2017-18-
- Eligible and interested applicants will need to visit the official website @ www.sol.du.ac.in/admission
- Click on the respective link and download the advertisement before the applying apply online form.
- Click on New Registration and fill all the details with valid mobile no. and email ID.
- A link and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Open email ID and click on that link.
- Fill all the details and submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee according to the required.
- Also take print of this application form for future use.
DU SOL Admission form Documents Required at the time of Filling Application Form 2017-18
- A photograph should be recent.
- Self-attested xerox copy of 10th, 12th class mark sheet.
- Self-attested xerox copy of passing certificates of 10th and 12th.
- Self-attested xerox copy of Reserve category certificate (Caste Certificate).
- Class 12th original Provisional certificate.
- Class 12th original Migration Certificate( candidates who have passed out 12th from other state boards)
- Recent Income certificates in original form. If applying for fee concession.
- Self-attested xerox copy of BPL Ration Card and also Income certificate for financial assistance.
Click here get DU SOL Admission Notification 2017-18-