DU M.Ed Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
The Central Institute of Education, DU has recently invited the applicants to fill the M.Ed application form 2017 and the candidates who were seeking for admission in M.Ed for the year 2017 have enrolled for the application form and now they are looking for syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates can download the exam pattern and syllabus from the official site, which is being uploaded by Delhi University, candidates can download it from there and can start their preparation and can complete their syllabus and studies as soon as possible. Every year Lacs of applicants are appeared for the examination so as to take admission in M.Ed for the academic year. Here in this post, we have provided the complete and full information regarding the DU M.Ed Eligibility Criteria, Age limits, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern Previous Paper, DU M.Ed sample papers 2017, Model papers of DU M.Ed 2017.
Detailed Points on Delhi University (DU) M.Ed Exam Application 2017 –
- Name of University: Delhi University (DU)
- Name of Course: M.ED Course
- Academic Year: 2017-18
- Application Status: April 2017
- Category: DU M.Ed Application Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download 2017
Application Process: The candidates can apply online through online official mode by visiting the official portal link of Central Institute of Education, DU. The application form will be soon available from April 2017.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicants who are applying for M.Ed (Master of Education Program) must have qualified the below-given qualification with min. 50% marks in the exam.
- BA B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Ed
Admission Selection Process: The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the written examination and based on the rank of applicants in the exam and then will be called for interview.
Importance on CIE DU M.Ed Syllabus and Paper Pattern 2017 With Sample Model Papers-
- Applicants have to focus on their relevant subjects
- The paper will be based on written paper
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours
- The total marks for paper is 85 hours
- The questions will be asked related to Reflective Ability, Analytical, and Research Aptitude
- The question will be consisting of objective based and descriptive based
- Paper Part 1 consists of 40 marks objective question and Part 2 consists of 45 marks Descriptive questions in t5he exam.
Important Dates Of CIE DU M.Ed 2017:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 1st week of April 2017
- Last Date of Applying Form: 1st Week of May 2017
- Dates of Written Exam: 2nd Week of June 2017
- List of applicants selected for interview rounds: last week of June 2017
- Date of Interviews: Last week of June 2017
Download Here DU M.Ed Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 Previous Paper