Download RPSC History School Lecturer Syllabus 2016 Sample/Model/Previous Solved Que Papers
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission-[R.PS.C]- RPSC has released the latest recruitment notification for the post of History School Lecturer for various academic on the official website. From 23rd of October, 2015 to 23rd of November, 2015 , All the Interested applicants have applied for the History School Lecturer post.
Details regarding the RPSC History School Teacher Syllabus 2015-16:
Applicants who have already applied to the School Lecturer post notification of 2015, those Applicants are searching their concerned posts Syllabus and the previous year questions papers in the official web page of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission-[R.PS.C] , so now the search is over as the Rajasthan Public Service Commission-[R.PS.C] has released the Syllabus and also the previous papers in the official web page.but here we are providing a glance of the syllabus and the exam pattern.
The syllabus of RPSC History School Lecturer is divided into 4 parts that are:
Part – I [Senior Secondary level ] consists of the following topics.
1. Pre historic period
2. Indus and Vedic cultures.
3. Mahajanpad Period
4. Geographical features and Geo-strategic boundaries of India
5. Main characteristics of Ancient Indian Culture and ETC .
Part – II (Graduation Standard) consists of the following topics.
1. The emergence of Rajput states.
2. The rise of Empires.
3. Indian struggle against the British Rule
4. Indian culture abroad.
5. Mughal Imperialism ETC.
Part – III (Post Graduation Standard)
1. Muslim League.
2. Growth of Liberalism, Socialism, and Nationalism in Europe
3. Rise of Sikhs, Jats, and Marathas
4. Cholas, Chalukyas, and Pallavas
5. Gandhian Era ETC.
1. The importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning.
2. Development of Learner
3. Teaching – Learning
4. Managing Adolescent Learner
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner
6. ICT-Pedagogy Integration
To download the Syllabus of History Subject Please CLICK HERE
Examination Pattern Of RPSC History 2016
The paper I: General awareness and General Studies ,Question 75 and for 150 Marks.
Part II: Subject Concerned:
Subject Questions 150 Marks 300 marks Time 180 minutes.
For more details please refer the official web page of the RPSC.
Click me to get the information of RPSC History exam 2015 information.