DMRC Recruitment 2016 SC/TO/ JE/ Assistant Manager Notification, Online Apply
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD has released a latest advertisement as DMRC recruitment. It is giving an opportunity to the candidates who are eligible and are interested to be placed in government sector jobs. It is providing many roles for eligible and interested candidates. Interested candidates have to fill the application form to be seated for the government sector job. Senior engineer, junior engineer, and assistant manager are the posts in which candidates can enroll to get recruited.
DMRC a state-owned company with equal participation from the government of India and Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) was organized in May 1995, construction started in 1998, and the first section, on the red line, opened in 2002.
Now DMRC is organizing a recruitment program for the interested and eligible candidates regarding government sector posts. The candidates willing to apply for the given posts can fill their application form and last dates for the submission of application form is not yet declared. But the submission of applications date will get updated on regular basis in our official site www.delhimetrorail.com.
DETAILS ABOUT DMRC SCTO/ Jr Engineer 2016 RECRUITMENT :
- POSTS NAME
- Junior engineer ( electrical, electronics )
- Assistant manager ( electrical, civil,S&T,HR,Finance )
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Candidates should have completed their graduate or post graduate from any recognized university.
Selected candidates will be offered with excellent pay scale by an organization.
- MODE OF SELECTION
The selection process will be based on the face to face interview round.
Process to apply for DMRC jobs:
- Initially, the eligible candidates have to visit our official website delhimetrorail.com
- Secondly, search for careers tab which will be visible on the home page.
- Now click on the related job link which you want to apply for.
- Then fill the application form carefully with correct details, certificates if asked and photocopy of yours.
- The last step is to submit your application form
- Take the hard copy of it for further use.
NOTE : Interested candidates need to be updated with our site to know about the application dates submission details, as our site will get updated regularly.