DDA Recruitment 2016 Online Application Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Papers
Delhi Development Authority has recently published advertisement about many vacancies. Candidates who are looking for government jobs can apply for this post. To apply for this post there are few terms and conditions so candidates while applying for this post should meet all the below given requirements.
Delhi Development Authority Vacancy Posts:
There are various posts to apply. These posts are further divided into group wise. The availability of the posts is very limited. So hurry up. To get more details on this Delhi Development Authority Posts you can just visit our official website.
- Director (Public Relation).
- Director (Planning).
- Director (Planning).
- Assistant Director (Ministerial).
- Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO).
- Sectional Officer (Horticulture).
- Junior Engineer (Civil).
- Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.).
- Junior Hindi Translator.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
The aspirant’s age should not exceed more than 40 years. As there are various posts in DDA, each and every post has different age limit according to the caste, for more information in detail about the post and the eligibility according to the age or the caste you can just visit the official website of DDA and apply for the post according to it.
The minimum education qualification to apply for this process is that you need to be at least a post graduate or under graduate. The under graduation and the post graduation courses can be vocational courses or the professional course. For more information in details about the courses and the education qualification, you can just visit the official website of the DDA.
How to apply For DDA 2016:
To apply for these posts you need to visit the official website of the Delhi Development Authority. There is a time limit to apply for these posts. The applications are accepted only through online.
Here are few steps to apply online:
- Keep your pass post size photograph and your signature scanned copy.
- Then visit the official website of the DDA Recruitment.
- Clink on the DDA Jobs tab.
- Clink on the link there you can find different post according to the caste and age limit.
- Before applying for this posts do read all the instruction so that you will get exact idea about the process.
- After reading, click on apply online tab which will be available right under the instructions.
- Then start filling up your personal details correctly and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of this application so that it will be of some use in next process.
DDA Exam Patten:
The exam pattern for this year would be updated on the official website of the DDA. For those who are looking for the exam pattern can download the pattern from the official website. Exam pattern will not be same for all the post their will a little difference so carefully check the website and prepare well for the exam.
Delhi Development Authority Syllabus:
The syllabus will be difference according to the post you apply you don’t need to worry you will get all the details and information about the exam syllabus on the official website of DDA.
DDA Previous papers:
You can also refer to the previous year’s exam paper, so that you will get an idea, about the paper pattern and the question type.
- To find the previous year exam paper pattern you need to visit the official website of the DDA.
- Then on top you can find previous year’s exam paper click on that.
- You can download the exam paper pattern for free
- It will available in the form of PDF file.
Not only previous year you can even get good idea about the exam paper pattern on the official website so keep following the website it will be a good help for you to clear the exam.
The process of selection would be totally based on the online process. We advise you to keep checking the website of DDA so that you get a basic idea of the process.
Download here the notification of DDA 2016
Click me to fill the online application of DDA 2016