CUCET UG Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers:
Central Universities Common Entrance Test conduct commonly for the admissions in the eight central universities namely as the Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Punjab & Central University of Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are applied for the CUCET UG Admissions 2017 will get the details f exam date, entrance test syllabus, exam pattern & other details in the article below.
CUCET UG Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
The Central University of Rajasthan will soon publish officially notification of admissions into UG courses through CUCET 2017. The Aspirates who have qualified 10+2/ 12th are eligible for applying to the CUCET UG Admissions 2017-18. The applicants selected for the admissions based on the merit score of entrance test. The applicants can check the official notification for more details of exam pattern, syllabus, model papers & other details of UG Entrance Test 2017.
Key Information On CUCET Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
|Name of the Universities||Central University of Rajasthan, Jammu, Kerala, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Kashmir & Haryana|
|Examination Name||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Admissions Courses||Unedr Graduate (UG) Courses|
|CUCET UG Exam Date||May 2017|
|Official Website Address||www.cucet17.co.in|
CUCET UG 2017 Exam Pattern/ Model Paper
The written exam Question Papers consist of MCQ based consisting of in two parts namely part A & Part B –
- Details of Part A: questions asked based on Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude & analytical skills – total selection consist of 25 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Details of Part B: questions asked based on Domain Knowledge – total selection consists of 75 Multiple Choice Questions. Again this part will be subdivided into three/ four/ five sections & each of section consists of 25 MCQ.
- The written test is based on OMR Sheet candidates have to circle the corresponding answer in the Sheet.
- The written consist of only one paper for the total of 100 MCQs covering topics of English language, data interpretations/numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and also analytical skills.
- In OMR Sheets candidates need to choice one correct answer.
- The written test is for the Duration of 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking applicable for any wrong answer.
Availability of CUCET UG 2017 Syllabus
The candidates can follow eh below steps to download the CUCET UG Syllabus from the official website. The CUCET official site will be updated soon. Here we also provide the previous year syllabus. The CUCET Syllabus will be same as the previous syllabus candidates can refer the previous year syllabus to plan preparation.
- Applicants of CUCET 2017 log on to official page first.
- Find the Syllabus link on the home page.
- Select the CUCET UG-2017 Entrance Syllabus link.
- Check & download the syllabus pdf.
- Take a print out of CUCET 2017 Syllabus pdf for future reference.
The candidates who are going to appear for the Central Universities Admission Test will require the admit card. The release date of CUCET UG Admit Card 2017 & process to download the hall ticket are updated soon in our web portal shortly. For more information contenders can stay in touch with our web portal regularly.
Related Search Links –
- CUCET Physics Syllabus 2017 Download
- CUCET 2017 Chemistry Syllabus
- CUCET Mathematics Syllabus PDF
- Past/ Previous Questions Papers CUCET UG 2017
- CUCET Biology Syllabus 2017 PDF