CUCET UG Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers:
Central Universities Common Entrance Test conduct commonly by the eight central universities namely Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Punjab, and Central University of Tamil Nadu, with the guidance of Central University of Rajasthan. CUCET UG conducts for the admissions into Various Under Post graduation-UG courses in the above-mentioned universities for the academic year of 2017-18.
Key Information On CUCET Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
The Central University of Rajasthan will soon publish officially notification of admissions into UG courses through CUCET 2017. The Aspirates who have qualified 10+2 are eligible for applying. The applicants selected bases on entrance test marks. Here we have some of the updates regarding the Syllabus/model papers of CUCET 2017
Detailed information of exam –
- Name of the university – Central Universities of Rajasthan, Jammu, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu
- Name of the written test – Central Universities Common Entrance Test
- Admissions Courses–under graduation
- Academic year – 2017-18
CUCET UG 2017 Exam pattern/model paper:
Below are the details of CUCET 2016 Question Paper or exam pattern: –
The written exam Question Papers consist of MCQ based consisting of in two parts namely part A and Part B: –
(i) Details of Part A: questions asked based on Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – total selection consist of 25 Multiple Choice Questions
(ii) Details of Part B: questions asked based on Domain Knowledge – total selection consists of 75 Multiple Choice Questions. Again this part subdivided into three/four/five sections And each of section consists of 25 MCQ.
(iii) The written test is based on OMR Sheet candidates have to circle the corresponding answer in the Sheet.
(iv) The written consist of only one paper for the total of 100 MCQs covering topics of English language, data interpretations/numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and also analytical skills.
(v) In OMR Sheets candidates need to choice one correct answer
(vi) The written test is for the Duration of 2 hours.
(vii) There will be no negative marking applicable for any wrong answer
CUCET UG 2017 Syllabus details
Applicants of CUCET can start to download the syllabus from the page of CUCET
• Applicants of CUCET 2017 log on to official page
• Find the details syllabus link
• Find for the CUCET UG 2017-18 entrance test syllabus
• Click on the link and download the page
• Take a print copy of syllabus for reference of candidates
- CUCET Physics PDF Syllabus Download
- CUCETChemistry MCQ Online Free
- CUCET Mathematics PDF Free Books Download
- CUCET Biology PDF past/previous questions papers