COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2017 Previous Sample Model Solved Papers
Consortium of Medical Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka has recently invited the applicants for online application form and many applicants have been applied for it. The applicants those who were seeking for admission in Under Graduate courses such as BDS, MBBS, B.Arch, BE are the courses followed under COMEDK. Every year Lacs of applicants enroll for the examination and this year also many of them have been applied online and now they are seeking for syllabus and pre-exam sample and model paper. Below we have provided the complete and full-flagged details regarding the
Key Points on COMEDK UGET Medical Dental B.Tech Eligibility 2017 –
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized university/ Board.
- Candidates must have secured 45% for General Category in Physics, Maths, Chemistry and for SC, ST candidates must have secured 40% marks.
- Note the Physics and Maths Subject should be obligatory with Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology Subjects.
- Candidates must have also studied English Subjects.
- Applicants who have completed 10+3 Diploma from any recognized Technical Institutes with minimum marks secured of 50% and 45% for SC & ST are eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017.
- Key Details on COMEDK 2017 UGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern –
- The most focused topics are Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- The duration of exam is 2 Hours.
- Total 180 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Each subject will be consisting of 60 marks with each one of 60 questions.
- The total marks are 180 marks.
Few Details on COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 –
- Login to official site of COMEDK.
- See for Admit Card notification.
- Click on it and enter your roll number.
- Download it and save the file in PDF format.
- Take now print for future use.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Result –
- Applicants can download their results after the exam is being held.
- The results will be available on official site.
- The result can be downloaded after the exam is over.
Click Here — Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017