CIE DU B.Ed Prospectus 2016-18 application Download Syllabus exam pattern sample model previous papers-
The Central Institute of Education (CIE) Delhi University (DU) released an advertisement to conduct the B.Ed (2 years) Degree Course, so those candidate who wanted to become Govt Teacher, interested and also waiting for this vacancy, they first of all download the notification and check the eligibility criteria and after that they will submit his Online Application for B.Ed Course from the official web page of Delhi University (DU) @ www.du.ac.in All the details related about this Entrance Exam like as Educational requirement, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection method etc are given below-
Eligibility Criteria for the CIE Delhi University (DU) B.Ed Application Form 2016-
Educational Qualification for B.Ed DU- Interested applicants must have passed his Bachelor’s Degree in any stream for this Graduate Program with at least min 50% marks from any reputed/ recognized University.
Selection Criteria for DU B.Ed– All the applicants will be selected for this B.Ed Course Graduate Program through Entrance Exam conducted by the Delhi University (DU) and after that counselling procedure and seat allotment.
DU B.Ed Course Entrance Exam Application form 2016-
- First of all applicants will need to visit the official portal of Delhi University (DU) @ www.du.ac.in
- Then after that applicants will click on the B.Ed Entrance Exam 2016.
- Click on that and download the Notification in the PDF file.
- After that read the notification carefully.
- Then applicants will check his eligibility criteria Online Mode.
- Fill all the details and submit.
- Upload the respective photograph and signature as required by the University.
- Also take print of this Online Application form for future use.
DU B.Ed Course Entrance Exam Syllabus and Pattern, Previous Year Model Papers 2016-
|Exam Pattern of the Entrance Exam 2016|
|A||General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||Multiple Choice Questions||30 Marks|
|B||Reasoning||Multiple Choice Questions||20 Marks|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to class X||Multiple Choice Questions||30 Marks|
|D||Language Proficiency (in English and Hindi)||Multiple Choice Questions||10+10= 20 Marks|
|Total marks||100 Marks|
If applicants wanted more information about the Paper Pattern, so they can download the Previous year Model Papers from the official website, are available in the PDF file, so download it and study according to this, so they will get more knowledge.
Click here to get DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Notification-