CEE Kerala KEAM Syllabus 2017 Model Previous papers Download
Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance Examination has recently invited the candidates for applying KEAM Entrance Exam which is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE). The candidates those who were looking for admission in undergraduate engineering programs across various locations and state have applied for it and candidates seeking for govt colleges and university in the state of Kerala have also applied online. The examination will be conducted in the month of April 2017.
Key Points on KEAM Selection Process for the year 2017
The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the examination and the merit list of KEAM 2017 Entrance Exam. And also the marks of class 12th are equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for qualifying the entrance exam with the ratio of 50:50 both. Candidates who will be qualifying will be given admission for engineering programs.
Ways for KEAM Online Application Form 2017
- Firstly visit the official portal link @ www.cee-kerala.org.
- Now lookup for latest apply online notification.
- Click on it and fill your personal details in it.
- Submit the form and pay the fees.
- Take print for future use.
Featured Points on KEAM Exam 2017 Cutoff Download
The candidates will be selected as per the cut off marks obtained in it. So candidates are advised to work hard as both the marks will be added for admission in Engineering i.e. class 12th and entrance exam
Key Information on KEAM Syllabus and Previous Paper
- The Paper 1 will be based on Physics and chemistry importance
- Paper 2 will conclude of mathematics importance
- Candidates can refer class 12th and class 11th for syllabus
- The questions will be based on three subjects only
Complete Points on KEAM Exam Pattern 2017
- The question paper will be of two papers viz. Paper -1, Paper -2.
- The questions will be asked from physics, maths and chemistry subjects.
- Total questions will be 120.
- Total marks will be 480 marks.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks.
- Negative marking and deducted wrong answer be 1 mark.
- Duration will be 2 ½ Hours.
Click me to get the information on KEAM