- 1 Key Points on KEAM Selection Process for the year 2017
- 1.1 Ways for KEAM Online Application Form 2017
- 1.1.1 Featured Points on KEAM Exam 2017 Cutoff Download
- 1.1.2 Key Information on KEAM Syllabus and Previous Paper
- 1.1.3 Related Posts:
- 1.1 Ways for KEAM Online Application Form 2017
CEE Kerala KEAM Syllabus 2017 Model Previous papers Download
Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance Examination has recently invited the candidates for applying KEAM Entrance Exam which is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE). The candidates those who were looking for admission in undergraduate engineering programs across various locations and state have applied for it and candidates seeking for govt colleges and university in the state of Kerala have also applied online. The examination will be conducted in the month of April 2017.
Key Points on KEAM Selection Process for the year 2017
The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the examination and the merit list of KEAM 2017 Entrance Exam. And also the marks of class 12th are equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for qualifying the entrance exam with the ratio of 50:50 both. Candidates who will be qualifying will be given admission for engineering programs.
Now the Medical and Dental Admission done through NEET-UG 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education from this year onwards. Those who want to appear for Architecture Entrance they have to fill NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture). Candidates have to qualify in that and afterwards, you will get college/institutes in NATA Counselling.
Ways for KEAM Online Application Form 2017
- Firstly visit the official portal link @ www.cee-kerala.org.
- Now lookup for latest news for apply online notification.
- Click on it and fill your personal details in it.
- Submit the form and pay the fees.
- Take print for future use.
Featured Points on KEAM Exam 2017 Cutoff Download
The candidates will be selected as per the cut off marks obtained in it. So candidates are advised to work hard as both the marks will be added for admission in Engineering i.e. class 12th and entrance exam
Key Information on KEAM Syllabus and Previous Paper
- The Paper 1 will be based on Physics and chemistry importance.
- Paper 2 will conclude of mathematics importance.
- Candidates can refer class 12th and class 11th for the syllabus.
- The questions will be based on three subjects only.
Here some topics are given below to prepare for the KEAM Entrance 2017
Mathematics – Complex Number, Sets, Relations and Functions, Permutation, Combination, Binomial Theorem, Sequence & Series, Matrices and Determinants, Linear Inequations, Algebra, Trigonometry, Lines and Family Lines, Vectors, Conic Sections, Statistic & Probability, Differentiation etc.
Chemistry – Basic Concept and Atomic Structure, States of Matter, Bonding & Molecular Structure, Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrocarbon, Coordination Compounds and Organometallics, Hydrocarbons, Organic Reaction Mechanism etc.
Physics – Introduction and Measurements, Law of Motion, Description of Motion in One/Two/Three Dimension, Work, Energy and Power, Gravity, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation, Mechanics of Solid & Fluids, Electrostatics, Heat of Thermodynamic, Oscillations, Waves, Magnetic Effect of Current , Electromagnetic Induction, Current Electricity, Atomic Nucleus, Optics, Principal of Communication etc.
Complete Points on KEAM Exam Pattern 2017
- The question paper will be of two papers viz. Paper -1, Paper -2.
- The questions will be asked from physics, maths and chemistry subjects.
- Total questions will be 120.
- Total marks will be 480 marks.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks.
- Negative marking and deducted wrong answer be 1 mark.
- Duration will be 2 ½ Hours.
|Paper||Subjects||Exam Date||Time Duration|
|1||Physics and Chemistry||April 24th, 2017||Two & Half Hours|
|2||Mathematics||25th Apr 2017||150 Min|
Click me to get the information on KEAM
Description about KEAM Entrance Date 2017
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination|
|Date of Exam||24th/25th April 2017|
|Conducting Authority||Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination|
|Online Admit Card Issuance Date||On or After 10th April 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||3rd Week of May 2017|
|Counselling/Seat Allotment||Notify Soon|
KEAM Online Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are going to appear in Kerala Engineering Agriculture & Medical Examination 2017 will get the hall ticket from 10th April 2017 onwards. Aspirants have to visit the official website of Kerala KEAM and download the Online KEAM Entrance Admit Card 2017. Aspirants are advised to carry the call letter to the examination hall without fail. The board will not permit to writing the examination if anyone forgets to bring.
Information about KEAM Entrance Result 2017
Once the examination will be conducted on the 24th and 25th April 2017 successfully, the board will declare the Result of KEAM Entrance 2017 on the official website. Aspirants will check the name of selected applicants for KEAM Admission Counselling/Seat Allotment on the Kerala KEAM Merit List 2017. The seat allotment will be done on the basis KEAM Marks/Score obtained in the entrance examination. Check the downloading process of KEAM 2017 Result in following:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Search the KEAM Result link on the home page.
- Click on that and enter roll/reg number correctly.
- Hit the submit button and the scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Kindly download the PDF file and take a printout for future reference.
For details about KEAM Counselling 2017 stay connect with us. We can update the notification soon.