- 1 CBSE X/ 10th/ Tenth Result 2017 School Wise Toppers Marks
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had recently conducted the Class X examinations for the session 2016-17. The candidates who are appeared for the CBSE 10th Exams 2017 will get their result soon on the official website. The CBSE Class 10th Exams was conducted in the month f March & April 2017. The announcement of the result will be updated shortly in our web portal. The students can use the steps mentioned below to download the result from the website. The below article will also give the useful links to download the result from the website. This article will give the details of CBSE Secondary Toppers List, marks details & others. The postulants can stay with the below article for more details above notification.
CBSE X/ 10th/ Tenth Result 2017 School Wise Toppers Marks
A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which were named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.
The CBSE had regularly conducted the examinations of board examinations like Secondary, Higher Secondary, professional examinations like JEE, NEET, CTET & UGC-NET etc. This board will declare results in the month of March 2017 and after declaring results students start looking for the CBSE X toppers state wise and details will be available on the official site of CBSI. The CBSE 10th Toppers List School Wise and along with percentile of marks /Topper’s percentile and CBSE Class X State Wise Toppers List will be uploaded on the board and for other updates, candidates need to wait for some more time. However here we have some of the updates of results merit list and toppers.
CBSE Tenth Region Wise/ Zone Wise Result 2017
|Association Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||Class X Examinations|
|CBSE 10th Exam Dates||March & April 2017|
|Article Category||CBSE Tenth Class Result 2017|
|Release Date of CBSE 10th Exam Result||May 2017|
|Result Status||Updated Soon|
|Official Website Address||www.cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Class X School Wise Result 2017
All the Candidates appeared for the 10th class exam can download results from official pages and results will be uploaded in the month of May 2017. CBSE 10th Result available as per region wise. The Central Board of Secondary Education will release result for all regions separately and candidates make sure to select you CBSE region at the time of downloading results.
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the students corner tab on the home page.
- Select the CBSE results to link on the opened page.
- Ope the related link & enter the hall ticket number, name and other details required.
- Download & take a printout of CBSE 10th Mark Sheet for reference.
CBSE 10th Class Toppers List 2017 –
Details of merit list and toppers available in the official page and these details will available as per candidates’ state, zone and overall. The candidates need to wait for some more time for the details of 2017 toppers list. Th aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal for more information.
CBSE 10th Result 2017 Zones list –
- CBSE Delhi ZONE: NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools.
- CBSE Chennai Zone:Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Puducherry, Goa, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- CBSE Guwahati ZONE: Nagaland, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Mizoram.
- CBSE Ajmer ZONE: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Dadra, Madhya Pradesh and Nagar Haveli.
- CBSE Panchkula: Union Territory of Chandigarh, Haryana, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab,
- CBSE Allahabad: Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- CBSE Patna: Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Bhubaneswar: Orissa, West Bengal and Chhattisgarh.
- Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala.
- Dehradun: Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Details of CBSE Class X Grade to Percentage –
Candidates can calculate the marks with the help of below steps and details
|CGPA||Percentage of Marks|
|10||95% and Above|
|1-3||37% & Below|
CBSE 10th Supply Exam Application 2017
The candidates who are failed in the class x examinations conducted by the CBSE in March & April 2017 will apply for the supply examinations. The supply exams means the process of re-appearing for the exam to clear their backlogs. The candidates need to pay fee to apply for the supply exams. The supply application fee, exam dates, application dates & other details will be updated shortly in our web portal shortly. The aspirants can follow our web portal regularly for latest updates.