CBSE Xth/10th/Tenth Result 2017School Wise Toppers Marks
Central Board of Secondary Education will upload Class 10 toppers answer sheet in the CBSE official site page. The candidate’s list and the details of exams will be uploaded soon after declaring the results and interested candidates who are waiting for toppers marks and secrets behind their success need to wait for some more time. Here we have some of latest updates regarding results and Xth class toppers.
Key Information On CBSE Class Tenth Result 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education-CBSE will declare results in the month of March 2017 and after declaring results students start looking for the CBSE X toppers state wise and details will be available on the official site of CBSI at cbse.nic.in. The CBSE 10th toppers list and along with percentile of marks /Toppers percentile and CBSE Class X state wise toppers list will be uploaded on the board and for other updates, candidates need to wait for some more time. However here we have some of the updates of results merit list and toppers.
CBSE Xth School Wise Results 2017
All the Candidates who appeared for class 10th class exam can download results from official pages and results will be uploaded in the month of March/April 2017. At the time of downloading results of CBSE 10th candidates make sure to use their Roll Number. Applicants need to visit official page regular basis for updates at cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE Tenth Region wise/zone wise results 2017
CBSE 10th Result available as per region wise. The Central Board of Secondary Education will release result for all regions separately and candidates make sure to select you CBSE region at the time of downloading results.
Merit list and toppers-
Details of merit list and toppers available in the CBSE official page and these details will available as per candidates’ state, zone and overall. Candidates need to wait for some more time for the details of 2017 toppers list.
CBSE 10th Result 2017 Zones list –
- CBSE Delhi ZONE: NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools.
- CBSE Chennai Zone:Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Puducherry, Goa, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- CBSE Guwahati ZONE: Nagaland, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Mizoram.
- CBSE Ajmer ZONE: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Dadra, Madhya Pradesh and Nagar Haveli.
- CBSE Panchkula: Union Territory of Chandigarh, Haryana, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab,
- CBSE Allahabad: Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- CBSE Patna: Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Bhubaneswar: Orissa, West Bengal and Chhattisgarh.
- Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala.
- Dehradun: Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Details of grade to percentage –
Candidates can calculate the marks with the help of below steps and details
- CGPA 10 = 95% and above
- CGPA 9 = 85.5-94 %
- CGPA 8 = 76-84.5 %
- CGPA 7 = 66.5-75%
- CGPA 6 = 57-65.5 %
- CGPA 5 = 47.5-56%
- CGPA 4 = 38-46.5 %
Click me to get the cbse xth result 2017.