CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Form 2016, Rechecking Fee
The CBSE board has released the results of the Class XIIth. This year many candidates have appeared for the exam and some of them scored good marks. For those who written the exam well but did not get the expected marks have another chance to get their marks corrected through re-evaluation and re-checking process. You don’t need to write the exam again it is just that the board will recheck and re correct your exam answer sheet. There are chances that if you have written the exam well then you will have the scope to get good marks without writing the re-exam.
CBSE 12th 2016 Revaluation process and Eligibility:
The applications for this process will be out soon. Once the board releases the reevaluation application you need to schedule time and procedure to apply we will update the same in the official website of the board so keep checking the official website of the board.
The aspirants who get the answer photocopy will only be eligible to get through the re-evaluation process.
CBSE Class 12th revaluation form 2016
The application form will be available right after you get the results of class 12. The form will be available on the official website of the board you can apply it online.
Application Process for the Revaluation:
- You need to firstly apply for the answer sheet photocopy for the required subject.
- After getting the answer sheet then visit our official website of the CBSE board.
- The link for the revaluation will be available on the left hands side there you can find.
- Select the re-evaluation 2016.
- Then you need to enter you class 12th hall ticket and the application number of your re-evaluation form as well you also need to mention your answer sheet photocopy number.
- After fill up al the above details p\click submit.
- Then proceed to pay the re-evaluation fee and make the payment online itself.
Note: Payment should be made according to the subject you have to do re evaluation. If you’re re evaluation is for only one subject then you need to pay normal re evaluation fee. So be careful while paying your fee.
For rechecking you need to apply through online and pay the fee. The process of rechecking is nothing but the board of officials will re check your exam answer sheet and if there are kind of discrepancies in the marks they will make it right and will soon announce the results.
2016 CBSE Results of Rechecking and Re-evaluation:
After completing the revaluation and the rechecking process soon the board will declare the results. So be active and check the website on real time.
You can also apply for the Rexam the dates are not announced yet. All the details regarding the Rexam will be updated soon on the official website of the university.
Click me to apply online here