BRAOU B.Ed and M.Ed 1st 2nd Year June exam Result 2016
Ambedkar Open University is very soon going to announce B.Ed and M.Ed results from the year 2016. It is said that the results are going to be out in the month of June. As of now the Ambedkar Open University officials has not yet decided the exact date of the exam results. This year many candidates have applied for the Under Graduation and Post Graduation level exam. The Exams were conducted in the groups like B.Ed and M.Ed for the 1st and 2nd Year.
Ambedkar Open B.Ed Exam results expected month:
The expected month of the results is going to be June. Exact date of the results would be soon going to be declared by the university. So the candidates are request to keep checking the official website of the university. Once the results are out we will surely update the same on the official website of our university.
Here is the easy way to check your exam results:
To check results Of BRAOU M.Ed IInd IInd Year Result 2016:
- First you need to visit the official website of the BRAOU.
- Select the exact course type.
- Ed or M.Ed, there will be a list of groups in the so select the exact group results which you are looking for.
- After selecting the correct group click on the below given click button. This would be the last step for checking your exam results.
- B.Ed 1st and B.Ed 2nd year results.
- B.Ed 1st and M.Ed 2nd year results.
- Then Enter Hall Ticket Number.
BRAOU 2016 Re-evaluation or Re-correction:
After the declaration of the exam results if you feel there are any discrepancies in t he marks you can apply for the Re-evaluation.
Re-evaluation is only possible when you get the results depending on the particular exam marks, you can decide whether you want to apply for the Re-evaluation or Re-correction.
This is a process were your exam paper will be re corrected again. If they are any kind of discrepancies in the marks, it will get correct and the results would be updated soon on the website of the university.
Process to apply for Re-evaluation or Re-correction For Ambedkar Open University B.Ed M.Ed First Second Year Result 2016:
- You need to visit the official website of the university.
- Select the Re-evaluation or Re-correction.
- This process will help you to get marks if you are really eligible.
You can also apply for Re-exam, there will be a separate fee for re exam. Date, time, and schedule will be out once the application process is done.
So keep following the official website of the university, for all the required information.
Click me to get the Ambedkar Open Result 2016.