BPSC PCS Judicial Service Prelims Syllabus, Mains Exam Pattern 2017 Model Papers
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently issued an advertisement for the recruitment of permanent positions of Judicial Services. Now BPSC is going to conduct an exam for the candidates who have registered for the Bihar Judicial Services Recruitment 2016. Applicants can check the details regarding Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Model Papers in the below article.
Information about BPSC Judicial Services 2017 in Brief
Commission Name: Bihar Public Service Commission.
Number of Posts: Soon Updated
Name of the Post: Judicial Services.
Job Location: Bihar.
Web Address: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Notice About: Syllabus.
Bihar Public Service Commission Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission conducts the competitive exam comprises of two levels, which are as follows:
BPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Written Exam||Paper I||General Studies||100 marks|
|Paper II||LAW||150 marks|
- Paper 1 consists of multiple choice questions from GS and conducted for 100 marks.
- Paper 2 consists of objective type questions from Law and conducted for 150 marks.
- Candidates who clear the prelims exam will be forwarded to the Mains.
BPSC Judicial Services Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- Mains exam consists of 2 papers.
- Compulsory papers: There will be 5 subjects in this paper, Hindi and English are of qualifying nature.
- Optional papers: There will be 5 optional type subjects, out of which the candidate have to choose 3 subjects as their optional.
|1||General Knowledge and Current affairs||150|
|3||Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
|4||Elementary General Science||100|
|1||Constitutional law of India and England||150|
|2||Commercial Law||150 marks|
|3||Transfer of Property , Law of Trusts and Specific Relief, Principles of Equity,||150|
|4||Hindu law and Mohammadan law||150 marks|
|5||Law of Contract and Torts||150|
Bihar Public Service Commission Syllabus and Model Papers
Candidates can refer the below-mentioned syllabus or visit the official website to download the syllabus and previous year model papers from the website.
BPSC Syllabus for Prelims Exam 2017
- Principles of Equity.
- Law of Trusts & Specific Relief.
- Hindu Law & Mohammadan Law.
- Law of Transfer of Property.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of India.
- General Knowledge.
- Law of Evidence & Procedure.
- Commercial Law etc.
- Elementary General Science.
- Law of Contracts & Torts.
- Current Affairs.
Aspirants can refer the official notification for the detailed information regarding BPSC syllabus.
Bihar Public Service Commission Exam 2017 Admit Card
Admit cards will be uploaded in the official portal by the BPS Commission. Applicants can download their hall tickets few days before the exam from the website.
BPSC Judicial Services Exam Results 2017
Results will be declared by the official in the official home page of BPSC. Postulants can check their results on the website few days after the exam. Candidates are advised to visit the official site frequently for future updates.