Assam Constable Syllabus 2015-16 Sample Model Previous Papers
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE (T&AP) declared the recruitment notification of constable (for UN-Armed branch). The applicants who are interested started applying for notification and candidates can read this page for details of the syllabus of written test, model papers and exam pattern updates.
Details of Constable Notification Of Assam 2016-
- Name of department – Police department of Assam
- Name of the posts –Constable
- Total number of vacancies – 2564 posts
- Syllabus – Available now
- Official web portal – http://www.assampolice.gov.in/
- Last date for registration – 30th of Dec 2015
SELECTION PROCEDURE In Assam Constable 2015-16 :-
Applications undergo with Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written test.
Final results of candidates based on the following:
a) PET – Maximum marks 40.
b) Written Test of Multiple choice objective type: Maximum marks 50.
c) Extra-curricular activities: Maximum marks 10.
Minimum height of male applicants – 170 CM
Minimum height of female applicants 157 CM
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST –
This test carries 40 Marks PET.
Two events for Male Candidates
a) Race: 3.2 km race must be completed within 14 minutes
b) Long Jump: Minimum of 335 cm long jump completed in 3 chances
For female candidates –
a) Race : 1600 mtrs. race completed within 8 minutes .
b) Long Jump : Minimum of 244 cm for long jump with in chances
Details of Written test pattern –
• The written test carried 50 marks and test completely objective type of questions
• The candidates can download the exam pattern from the official page
Written test Syllabus and model papers –
Written test syllabus published in the official page and candidate even can download the model papers of previous years from the official page. Download the written test syllabus and model papers from the page by following below simple steps,
• Log on to official home page
• Then check for the updates of previous papers / Syllabus
• Find for the link of Constable syllabus or model papers
• Then click and open the page
• Candidates can take a print copy for reference
Click here to get more information on Assam constable exam.