- 1 Key Details of Army B.Sc & GNM Result Notification 2017
- 1.0.1 How to Download the Result of B.Sc Nursing & GNM Entrance Test 2017
- 1.0.2 Related Posts:
Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM Result 2017 Download Merit List
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) had released a notification for the admissions of the B.SC Nursing and General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Courses for the academic year 2017-18. The candidates who are interested in joining & applied for the admissions through online had appeared for the entrance test in February/ March 2017. The candidates who are qualified in the AFMC B.SC Nursing & GNM Entrance 2017 will be called for the interview in the month of April/ May. The aspirants who are appeared for the examinations & eagerly waiting for the entrance test result will wait some more time to get AFMC B.SC & GNM Entrance Result 2017. The release date of result & process to download the result will be updated soon in our web portal. The AFMC B.SC Nursing & GNM Answer Key will be released within one week after the completion of the entrance test & is used to predict their result by comparing the answer sheet by your result. The aspirants will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of the entrance test result & cutoff marks. The details of Army BSc Nursing GNM Cutoff 2017, Interview Dates, AFMC B.SC Nursing Interview Call Letter & others are updated in the article below.
Key Details of Army B.Sc & GNM Result Notification 2017
Armed Forces Medical College was established on 01st May 1948 & it is a premier medical institution in India. AFMC has the distinction of being the first medical college set up by the Armed Forces of any country in Asia. The college is a unique institution which combines medical education with training specific to the health care needs of the Armed Forces. AFMC has been consistently rated among the top three medical colleges in India by surveys published by reputed newsmagazines for the past decade. It has received accreditation from NAAC with ‘A’ Grading and during re-accreditation carried out recently has been awarded cumulative grade point average of 3.51 out of a maximum 4, which was the highest ever awarded to any institution in India, till that time.
AFMC offers B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Certification Courses (Operation Room Nursing, Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Nursing, oncology Nursing, Cardiothoracic Nursing & Neonatal Nursing), MD (M.Sc Anatomy, Master of Hospital Administration, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, General Medicine, Hospital Administration, Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Sports Medicine, Social & Preventive Medicine/ Community Medicine, Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases/ Pulmonary Medicine), MD/ MS (Anatomy, Obstetrics & Gynaecology & Ophthalmology), MS (ENT, General Surgery & Orthopaedics), DM (Cardiology), M.Ch (Cardia Thoracic Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Pediatric Surgery & Plastic Surgery), Ph.D (Pathology) & Bachelor of Paramedical Technology courses for admissions. This college every year conducts the admissions for above courses according to the available seats. For more details, candidates can check the official website for more details.
Brief Details of AFMC B.SC Nursing & GNM Admissions 2017
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) recently declared the notification for admission to 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) & 3 years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course in various colleges of nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals. The admission process of candidates will be based on marks obtained in the entrance test. The admission test will be conducted in the months February/ March 2017. The entrance test was conducted in 17 centres all over the India. After the completion of the exam candidates will be selected for the Interview. Based on AFMC B.SC & GNM Merit List 2017, students will get their interview call letter from the website. The Army B.SC Nursing & GNM Interview will be conducted in the month of April/ May 2017. The candidates who are appeared for the interview is also qualified from the medical test.
Over View of MNS B.Sc Nursing GNM Result Date 2017
|Name of the College||Armnd Forces Medical College (AFMC)|
|For the Courses||B.Sc Nursing & General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)|
|Entrance Test Date||February/ March 2017|
|Article Category||AFMC B.SC Nursing GNM Result 2017|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|AFMC B.Sc Admission Interview & Medical Test Dates||April/ May 2017|
|Official Website Address||www.afmc.nic.in|
How to Download the Result of B.Sc Nursing & GNM Entrance Test 2017
The entrance test result will be released in the month of April/ May 2017. The publishing date of the result will be updated in our web portal shortly. The below steps are used to download the result from the website.
- Step 1- Log on the official website first.
- Step 2- Click on the admissions tab and search for the updates of entrance result.
- Step 3- Open & select the B.Sc Nursing GNM Entrance Result link.
- Step 4- Then enter required details like admit cards number, name & etc.
- Step 5 – Download available PDF file of result for future reference.
Place Wise Army MNS B.Sc Nursing Result 2017 –
- Agra Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2017
- Bangalore Army MNS B.Sc Nursing Result 2017
- Ambala Army Military B.Sc Nursing Result 2017
- BH Lucknow Army BSc nursing result 2017
- Barackpore Army Military BSc nursing result 2017
- BH Delhi Army MNS BSc nursing 2017 result
- Bhopal Army Military BSc nursing result 2017
- CHCC Lucknow Army MNS BSc nursing result 2017
- Chandimandir Army B.Sc nursing result 2017
- Guwahati Army MNS B.Sc nursing result 2017
- Military b.sc nursing result 2017 Dehradoon
- Jhansi Army MNS b.sc nursing result 2017
- MNS Army b.sc nursing 2017 result Chennai
- Jabalpur Military b.sc nursing result 2017
- Ezhimala Military Army b.sc nursing result 2017
- Jaipur Army MNS b.sc nursing result 2017
- Military b.sc nursing result 2017 Danapur
- Jammu MNS B.Sc nursing 2017 result
- Army MNS b.sc nursing result 2017 Meerut
- Kochi Military Army BSc nursing result 2017
- Military B.Sc nursing result 2017 Kolkata
- MNS Army b.sc nursing result 2017 Wellington
- Secunderabad MNS Army b.sc nursing result 2017
- Army b.sc nursing Mumbai result 2017
- Trivandrum Army MNS B.Sc Nursing Result 2017
- Military Nursing Services Pune B.Sc Result 2017
AFMC B.Sc Nursing GNM Merit List 2017
The release date of merit list will be updated soon in our web portal. The merit list is declared on the basis of the entrance cutoff marks. Based on the merit list candidates will be eligible for attending the interview. The cutoff marks will be declared on the basis of the number of questions, total available seats, the difficulty level of the exam, previous cutoff & others. The aspirants can stay in touch with this website for latest updates of above notification.