APSU REWA MBA Admission 2016 Notification Application Syllabus
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University-APSU will soon invites the interested applicants for admission to Master of Business Administration-MBA course for 2016-17 academic session. The applicants admission will be based on MBA Joint Entrance Test 2016. The applicants who are searching for the updates of the entrance test notification can go through with this page for the updates of APSU MBA Joint exam 2016.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University-APSU declare the official Notification regarding JET 2016 and thus students who are interested who want to take admission in to Master of Business Administration-MBA in APSU Rewa University can apply by using web page of university. The University offers MBA is two year full time course.
Details of APS University MBA Entrance Application 2016:
- Name of University: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
- Entrance test Name: MBA Joint Entrance Test 2016
- Course Offered: Full time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University -APSU is located in Rewa in the state of Madhya Pradesh and APSU was established in the year 1988. University offers various academic courses of UG,PG and PH.D. The Department of Business Administration of university started and all the courses authorised by the Government of India-GOI, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and by UGC (University Grants Commission). The Department of Business Administration provides quality education and every year huge number of applicants apply for the courses.
Eligibility details For APSU REWA MBA 2016:
Qualification of applicants:
The applicants who are applying for APS university MBA Joint Entrance Test 2016 notification must have qualified the bachelor degree with minimum of 50% marks and whereas 5% marks relaxation applicable for SC / ST candidates and degree completed from any recognised university.
Their is no upper age limit for APSU MBA Joint Entrance Test 2016.
Admission process of candidates will be based on written test /merit list and counselling process. Merit list prepared based on marks obtained in written test that is in MBA Joint Entrance Test 2016
Facilities provide by university-
Mess and catering
Computer and internet
Admit card :
Admit cards of eligible candidates available in its official website and admit cards published two weeks before exam date.
Applicants can download the syllabus from official page and syllabus will be uploaded along with official notification.
How to Apply Online APSU MBA 2016:
- Applicants need to visit official page
- Then check for the MBA Joint Entrance Test 2016 notification and Application
- Candidates make sure to read the details of application process and eligibility
- Eligible candidate can start applying through online give all details correctly in the application
- Scanned and upload photo and sign
- Pay required application fee
- Submit and take the hard copy application for future use
- For more visit official website: http://apsurewa.ac.in/
Click me to get the MBA application and syllabus 2016.