AP TET Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers-
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Education will schedule the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 for those applicants who wanted to become Teacher in the various schools, so TET 2017 is the type of Entrance Exam which will be conducted in Paper-I & Paper-II. The Paper-I will be conducted for the Class I-V and Paper-II will be conducted for the Class VI- VII. So the applicants had submitted his Application form through Online mode and now they will be received the Admit Card to admitted in the TET 2017 Exam. So before appearing in the Exam applicants have to know about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is available on the official website and also on this page in a simple manner.
AP TET Exam Syllabus 2017-
The applicants who are going to take apart in the Exam, to be informed that the syllabus of the TET Entrance exam is given below-
- Child Development & Pedagogy Section.
- The language I Section.
- Language II Section.
- Maths Section.
- Science Section.
- Social Studies Section.
- Environmental Studies Section.
AP TET Paper-I Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No.||Topics Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
AP TET Paper-II Exam Pattern 2017-
|Sr No.||Subject name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30||150 Minutes|
|2||Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|4||a)- For mathematics & Science Teacher: Mathematics & Science
b)- For Social Studies/ Social Science Teacher: Social Science
c)- For any other Teacher: either (a) or (b)
Andhra Pradesh TET 2017 Exam Pattern-
- The Question Paper will be in objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Question based.
- The Written Exam will be conducted in 2 papers i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Paper-I for those applicants who are willing to become the teacher for Class I-V.
- Paper-II for those applicants who are willing to become a teacher for Class VI-VII.
- The Time Duration for the each paper will be 150 Minutes.
- The total marks will be contains 150 marks.