- 1 Key information on Andhra Pradesh Ed.CET Syllabus 2017
AP B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017 Ed.CET Pattern Sample Model Previous Papers –
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is responsible for conducting the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed.CET) for the admissions of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses for the year 2017-18. The candidates who are interested & applied for the admissions before the 22nd March 2017 (without late fee)/ 23rd March 2017 (with late fee) can have the entrance test on 19th April 2017. The aspirants can download the AP B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket 2017 from 11th April 2017. The candidates can check the below article for details of download steps of admit card, AP B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers & other details.
Key information on Andhra Pradesh Ed.CET Syllabus 2017
Every year a huge number of candidates is enrolling for Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Admissions. According to previous year this year also large numbers of candidates are willing to apply. The AP B.Ed Entrance Examination for the year 2017 is commenced on 19th April 2017. The B.Ed Entrance Examination is based on theory written paper and these examinations are organised at various centres of the state. The AP. Ed.CET 2017 will be conducted in the centres of Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram & Srikakulam.
An Entrance Exam designated as AP B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted by the Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed regular class college in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2017-18. AP B.Ed Entrance Examination will be conducted every year for the graduate candidates in order to take admission in various colleges. Every year AP B.Ed Entrance Examination is being conducted and large numbers of candidates are participating in this exam. The AP B.ED Entrance Syllabus is available in the article & also candidates can check the syllabus topics on the official notification mentioned below. The aspirants can check the official website for more details of above notification.
Over View of Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Admissions 2017-18
|Conducting Authority||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam Name||AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed.CET)|
|Admission Courses||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Last Date of AP B.Ed Admission Application||22nd March 2017|
|AP Ed.CET 2017 Exam Date||19th April 2017 (10.30 am to 12.30 pm)|
|Article Category||AP B.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Availability of AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket||11th April 2017 onwards|
|Official Website Address||www.sche.ap.gov.in|
Details of Andhra Pradesh State Ed.CET Pattern 2017
The examinations will be conducted for 150 marks (150 multiple choice questions) with a time duration of 2 hours (160 minutes).
Part-1: Compulsory for all the applicants.
|Part Name||Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Max.Marks|
|Part A||General English||25||25|
|Part B||General knowledge||15||15|
Part -2: Select any one of the subjects from Methodology for the entrance.
|Part Name||Subjet Strteam||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Max.Marks|
Methodology (Choose One of the Subject)
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Syllabus –
Part A: General English –
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Part B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude –
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, the ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
Part C: Methodology –
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry).
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology).
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics).
(For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus)
- English [Special English in B.A.].
Procedure to Download the APEd.CET Syllabus & Previous Paper 2017
The AP Ed.CET Sample Pers are used to prepare well for the examination by practising. The candidates who have though to join in top colleges in Andhra Pradesh must download the AP Ed.CET Model Papers in this competition should be very tough. The applicant’s number is very higher than the available seats. So aspirants can prepare for the entrance test as much as possible. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the AP B.Ed Entrance Model Papers & Syllabus pdf.
- Candidates need to log on to official site first.
- Now search for the Instruction booklet.
- Search for the Entrance Syllabus & Sample Papers on the notification pdf.
- After downloading the syllabus & Previous Paper candidates are suggested to save the file in PDF format.
- Now take the printout of official notification for future reference.
The postulants can stay connected with our web portal for details of the release date of AP Ed.CET Result 2017, AP B.Ed Counselling Schedule & others.
Click Here to Download the AP Ed.CET Syllabus pdf 2017 on the Official Notification