AIMA UGAT Syllabus 2017 Previous Sample Model Papers Download:
All India Management Association- AIMA as recently declared the notification of entrance test for admissions into various Under graduation programs like BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) etc. The candidates selected based on performance in Under graduation Aptitude Test (UGAT) conduct by AIMA. The aspirants have scored good marks in written test to get admissions in top colleges, here we are providing the updates of syllabus and model/sample papers details.
Key Information On AIMA UGAT Exam 2017
The interested candidates apply for AIMA UGAT 2017 notification through online mode. And the last date for sending online applications is on 3rd May 2017 and the aspirants who have completed 12th can apply for notification. The written scheduled to conduct on 13th of May 2017, for other details regarding notification visit official page.
- Name of the board – All India Management association-
- Name of the exam – Under graduation entrance test 2016
- Date of written tests – 13th May 2017
- Closing dated for applying through online mode – 3rd May 2017
Details about Admission process –
- Written test
- Based on written test rank and cut-off score, admission process take place in Institutes / colleges / universities through counselling
Details About AIMA UGAT Exam PDF Syllabus Download –
The written test syllabus based on Higher secondary level and the syllabus available on the official page. Candidates can download results from official page by following below steps –
- Log on to the official page of All India Management association
- Then find for the UGAT 2017 notifications link
- Then click on the syllabus
- Download the PDF of Syllabus available and take a copy of print for candidates reference.
- For more updates visit the official web portal
Details About AIMA UGAT Examination Pattern:
- AIMA UGAT exam paper consists of 130 questions, total paper based on objective types questions
- The written test is for the duration of 2 hours.
- Each question would have four option (1), (2), (3) and (4)
- There will be no negative marking applicable for any of the wrong answer
Click me to get the UGAT exam 2017 information