AIBE X Syllabus 2016 Sample/Model/Previous Solved Papers
Good news for the applicants who are going to write the All India Bar Examination-[A.I.B.E.] 2016 as the AIBE Syllabus and also the Sample/Model/Previous Papers have been released on the official web Page of All India Bar Examination-[A.I.B.E.] that is @ www.allindiabarexamination.com these papers will be helpful for the Applicants in getting an overview of the questions of AIBE. Bar Council of India shall be conducting AIBE X 2016 tentatively in Dec 2016. The book required for preparation along with the Previous 5 to 10 year AIBE question papers information will be updated.
Key Information On AIBE 10 Exam 2016
AIBE IX is the All India Bar Exam to test an advocate’s capability of practicing legal cases in India through his legal knowledge. After qualifying AIBE, the advocates shall be awarded a ‘Certificate of Practice’ by the Bar Council of India.
Details regarding the AIBE X syllabus 2016
- The Limitation Act for 2 marks .
- The Corporate Social Responsibility for 3 marks.
- The Family Law for 2 marks .
- Jurisprudence for 3 marks .
- Administration Law for 3 marks .
- Professional Ethics& Cases of Professional misconduct under B.C.I rules for 4 marks .
- ADR + Arbitration Act for 4 marks .
- Company Law (2013) for 4 marks .
- Constitutional Law for 5 marks .
- Environmental Law for 5 marks .
- C.P.C for 5 marks .
- Public International Law for 5 marks .
- Cyber Law for 5 marks .
- I.P.C for 6 marks .
- Labour + Industrial Law for 6 marks .
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law for 6 marks .
- Evidence for 8 marks .
- Cr. P.C for 10 marks .
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Act for 15 marks .
- So the total goes to 100 marks.
Details regarding the Important dates and time lines of AIBE X 2016:
- Online Registration begins from – Soon Will be announced
- Offline Registration form sales begin from -Soon Will be announced
- Bank Payments through challan starts from – Soon Will be announced
- Online Registration and offline form sales close – Soon Will be announced
- Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application – Soon Will be announced
- Last date for completion of online form – Soon Will be announced
- Last date for receiving Offline Application forms at BCI-Delhi – Soon Will be announced
- Online release of Admit Cards for Online and Offline application- Soon Will be announced
- Date of Examination- 26th February 2017 (exact date will be updated soon)
For more updates regarding the AIBE Syllabus 2016 please visit the official webpage of AIBE @ www.allindiabarexamination.com.